mk6gti!

Passed Driver's Ed
CCW LM20

BBS LM

what are your thoughts?

Last edited:

DarkCloak

Banned
Since you seem willing to spend some bank on these I will give you the following:

The HRE C90

http://www.hrewheels.com/c90/

Made in the USA and definitely less common and similar in price to the BBS LM. They are custom made here in San Diego. I have visited the factory their and the commitment to quality is fantastic. The can make them in any offset or finish.

mk6gti!

Passed Driver's Ed
Since you seem willing to spend some bank on these I will give you the following:

The HRE C90

http://www.hrewheels.com/c90/

Made in the USA and definitely less common and similar in price to the BBS LM. They are custom made here in San Diego. I have visited the factory their and the commitment to quality is fantastic. The can make them in any offset or finish.

those looke pretty damn good! man. decisions decisions

DarkCloak

Banned

Those look pretty sweet as well. Work, HRE, BBS, CCW, either way you can't go wrong with those setups.

One question. Are you planning on running a BBK? If so I think a bit more of an opening of the spokes to may help show them off as mesh wheels often tend to hide them.

mk6gti!

Passed Driver's Ed
no bbk, at least not one planned. dont know any about brake setups. i have a k04 so i might get it in the future either before or after w/m.

VINNY1

Ready to race!
I can't picture spending 4 grand on wheels. If you can afford it, more power to ya.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
I own both actually. I have a set of 17" LM, 18" LM and 18" LM20.

One thing to keep in mind about the CCW is that they are face mounted and the spokes are curved. They look goofy with the smaller lip sizes our cars necessitate. LM can be reverse mounted and the face itself is relatively flat, IMO that makes them a more attractive option for our cars.

I've never cared much for the VSXX so I'd say they aren't in the same league as the other wheels you're looking at.