GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BEC Autoparts - Golf 6 Headlights and Tail Lights, Seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Hi

As I've been selling these lights for over a year now, I have accumulated a small number of seconds, and customer returns. I am offering these with new parts and repairs at substantially reduced prices.

Golf 6 HID Headlights

Back in February, I received a few sets of headlights with defective lenses, they would fog up shortly after use and became opaque. This was more prevalent on the driver's side, most of the passenger side lights were fine. Customers had their lights replaced with new ones, and there hasn't been a problem since.

These lights only had a few weeks of use with them, and are almost brand new. You will get new lenses, which you will need to replace yourself. There are number of DIYs on www.hidpplanet.org on how to bake them open.

I have two Option 3 - Black with LEDs, and two Option 4, Chrome with LEDs on sale. They are complete, along with new lenses if needed. In some cases, only the left lense will need to be replaced. $450 Shipped.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

LED Tail Lights

During the last year, I sold a lot of these tail lights, and some were damaged in shipping, etc, or customer wanted to do a return.

I have a few dark red sets available. In most cases, only one piece needed repair. It was usually the bottom tab that was cracked, but they have been JB welded back into place, so they are as good as new. All lights will be checked, and water tested for leaks.

In all cases, there will be no noticeable cosmetic defect noticeable after the install.

These are on sale for only $320 a set shipped.

If you guys are interested in either the headlights or tail lights, just pm me or email me at: Edward@becautoparts.com

Gotta-V-fresh

Hey Ed, great stuff!

ill these products still be covered by the same warranty? Does that also include the fixed portion of the returned sets? I would imagine given the great reputation you've earned, that this goes without saying. It's always a good idea to double check.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Hey Ed, great stuff!

ill these products still be covered by the same warranty? Does that also include the fixed portion of the returned sets? I would imagine given the great reputation you've earned, that this goes without saying. It's always a good idea to double check.

I cant cover anything that you will work on, such as resealing the headlights against leaks....as well as anything unusual that happens during the repair of the headlights.

Aside from that, I can cover the LEDs from burning out, and the replacement lens from wearing out due to regular use. Eg, if you live somewhere, where it is sunny and hot all the time, put on some lamin-x, avoid using a pressure washer to wash the lenses excessively, those common sense sort of things.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
I currently have 2 sets of the Option 4 headlights requiring only the left lense to be replaced.
The right sides are fine. Replacement lenses will be included.

These are $450 a set shipped.

Just contact me if you want a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.