GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best detailer in Las Vegas?

serpico

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys, I live in Henderson and I'm looking for a good detailer. I have all the tools to actually detail my own car, but I've got too much going on right now with work / new baby to actually do it.

Can anyone recommend a good detailer? I pretty much just need the exterior done, as I don't trust others to do the interior, since a lot of them use armor all wipes or other products that leave a film.

Any info would be much appreciated!

Mindfields

Ready to race!
Alamo hand car wash looked promising last time I was up there, only had one car wash up there beside the dealerships that do subpar jobs. If you check out that place let me know.

Cpuga93

Ready to race!
Where you able to find anyone? I was reading about thebestdetail.com and it looks pretty legit? I don't know but I need someone to handle these water spots and bug spots quickly since I just moved here from Sacramento. Any suggestions?

Hart

Ready to race!
50% of my hood is filled with minor swirls from finger nailing leftover adhesive when I took my 3M bra off (I know, it was stupid of me to do). Will most likely visit em to get it buffed out. How reasonable are they on their prices?

702MK6

Passed Driver's Ed
Where you able to find anyone? I was reading about thebestdetail.com and it looks pretty legit? I don't know but I need someone to handle these water spots and bug spots quickly since I just moved here from Sacramento. Any suggestions?

The water spots could be iffy, it depends on how deep they've eaten down into the clear coat.