GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BFI -Badgless Grilles for Mk6 GTI and Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie

BFI is happy to offer Badgless Grilles for Mk6 GTI and Golf body types! Clean up your front end with the New JOM Badgless Grille :thumbup:

MK6 Golf / GTI JOM Badgeless Grille
SALE PRICED @ $70.00

Our website is directly linked with UPS for real time shipping quotes. Simply go to http://www.blackforestindustries.com , fill up your cart, and input your shipping address. Our website will do the rest

Please feel free to call us @ 919 468 5400 if you have any further questions about modding your VW :thumbup:

jp0319

Go Kart Champion
I'd love one of those but are there any good places to have the notch filled and hood painted to match this in Cary or surrounding areas?

JP

the_abuse

Ready to race!
i have seen these alot cheaper a good 20+ and the ones i saw came with a plastic piece that you paint that inserts in the hood for the time being

golfgti_tr

Ready to race!
I love my GTI badge and front look with red details and believe those small details makes this car a GTI except under hood.

scbastv

Ready to race!
Just as a heads up, we will have a badgeless/honeycomb grille with red stripes available in July.

with or without the GTI emblem?

*fingers crossed for w/o*

DaWoLF

Ready to race!
would love for it to cover the hole in the bumper also and only worry about hood notch too.

Status
Not open for further replies.