GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Turbo Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6

GTIMKVI6

Today was not happy with stage 3+ run a dyno test 98 octane and 100 octane in the tank vp and I got only 305 whp on dyno jet need help guys boost 25 sits 22 23 all the way no cel is that what I have to see or more anyone did a dyno run

kern417

Go Kart Champion
Today was not happy with stage 3+ run a dyno test 98 octane and 100 octane in the tank vp and I got only 305 whp on dyno jet need help guys boost 25 sits 22 23 all the way no cel is that what I have to see or more anyone did a dyno run

check to see if your cat is blown out and stuck in your downpipe lol

tom@aptuning

VW Service & Performance

Yea something is very weird. What is the 98octane deal? Who makes 98oct?

Post the dyno chart, might be able to tell something.

GTIMKVI6

98 Ron 100 octane vp tune was on 93 octane =98 Ron
I was really disappointed now going to check another dyno hope it was from the dyno also will check my downpipe

tom@aptuning

VW Service & Performance
98 Ron 100 octane vp tune was on 93 octane =98 Ron
I was really disappointed now going to check another dyno hope it was from the dyno also will check my downpipe

Are you in the United States? I assumed your info meant New York? Just wondering why the mix and match of octane specifications.

To clarify you were on the 93octane tune with 100octane in the tank? Is this correct?

Please post the dyno.

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Finally got my meth running. Running do5 in tb spacer, and d03 in throttle pipe. Just running 50% duty cycle for the time being, but this with the new intercooler makes a hell of a noticeable difference.

drepai

Go Kart Champion

It was hot so it was pulling a little bit of timing. With the same tune it did 440whp on a dynapack last Saturday, don't have those graphs saved though. I'm pretty happy with the way everything came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.