GOLFMKV

BLU BEASTY

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
Shadow Blue: Check
2 door: Check
R AWD Awesomeness: Check

My undying hatred.....yup, you got a double dose of that. :D

Gonna be awesome man, congrats. At least I got your downpipe out of your upgrade, so it;s not a total loss. :)

Rising blue Check
Stage 1 Check
AWD!!!!! Check

Blue Beast

HOLLIS

Ready to race!
I hate you but, i love your car :p

Thumper

Autocross Champion

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
Well with some advice from a trusted Dubber(Dave)
Plans have now been laid out and will be followed to the letter.

1) downpipe & tune(
2) Haldex gen 4
3)Wheels?? Looking for something that makes it my R and a great stance.
4) inexpensive performance oriented suspension.

Blue Beast

Last edited:

DougDome

Go Kart Champion
Well with some advice from a trusted Dubber(Dave)
Plans have now been laid out and will be followed to the letter.

1) downpipe & tune
2) Haldex gen 4
3)Wheels?? Looking for something that makes it my R and a great stance.
4) inexpensive performance oriented suspension, like KSport.

Blue Beast

Blue Beast

let me know when you're looking to sell those stock wheels!

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
I guess if I had an R I would feel compelled to get slightly nicer wheels than I would if it was just a gti, same with the suspension....you feeling this way? Not to pressure just interested...

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
I guess if I had an R I would feel compelled to get slightly nicer wheels than I would if it was just a gti, same with the suspension....you feeling this way? Not to pressure just interested...

I plan on going to the shows this year so I want to stand out a bit. I do want a little more aggressive stance. I enjoy it now but still not handling the way I want and needs just a bit more low. Coils and sways will help with that.

Blue Beast

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
Yeah sounds good. I had a set of used bbs Rs GTs lined up for the same price as a new set of bbs ch wheels, I should have done it.... But at the time I felt like thy were too much wheel for the car... But on an R I think it would be 'right' if that makes any sense...

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
Yeah sounds good. I had a set of used bbs Rs GTs lined up for the same price as a new set of bbs ch wheels, I should have done it.... But at the time I felt like thy were too much wheel for the car... But on an R I think it would be 'right' if that makes any sense...

I do love BBS RS they look so nice. Super RS look good with a nice off set.

Blue Beast

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
RS's on a R? Meh. What's wrong with the stock wheels? I think they look good. Nice Color choice. CW or Blue look awesome on the new R.