GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bluetooth connection

Mk6qwe

Hi all I just purchased a 2011 golf and I’m having trouble connecting my phone to the radio via Bluetooth. There is a phone connected already so I tried disconnecting it but it just comes up that it is unable to disconnect there is no connection coming up on my phone and the car isn’t picking up my phone. I have reset to factory setting and still no luck .I tried unplugging the Bluetooth module then plugging it back in but still no joy. (unsure of serial number on the radio but it is a vw original touchscreen)
Any ideas on how to fix it would be appreciated

dwnwrdspirl

Watching. Just bought a 2011. My phone connects but won't show what media is playing from my phone. My 2012 Passat with same stereo shows titles and i can skip songs with steering wheel controls. Frustrating. Good luck!

roukyweal20

Is anyone else having problems with Bluetooth? No matter what speaker I connect it too it seems to disconnect and reconnect, in a continuous loop until it just disconnects it completely. I reconnect it again, it works for a bit then when I get a notification it disconnects and does that little loop.

Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

Last edited: