GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Broken sunroof visor?

ksgarcia1

Ready to race!
Hey folks,
Went to close my sunroof visor last night, and I gave a little push up as well as forward. This knocked the damn sunroof cover/visor off its tracks on one side. I cant fan-dangle it back into place, and so I can't use the sunroof, any ideas?

Anyone else have this problem?

ksgarcia1

Ready to race!
upon closer inspection it looks like the metal pieces that route the visor inside the headliner are heavily bent. no idea how this happened, I sure hope the dealership will take care of it.

MK05-HJ09

Ready to race!
Hey folks,
Went to close my sunroof visor last night, and I gave a little push up as well as forward. This knocked the damn sunroof cover/visor off its tracks on one side. I cant fan-dangle it back into place, and so I can't use the sunroof, any ideas?

Anyone else have this problem?

upon closer inspection it looks like the metal pieces that route the visor inside the headliner are heavily bent. no idea how this happened, I sure hope the dealership will take care of it.

^^^^Talking about the sunroof sliding shade, not the visor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would hope so! I need to take mine in to get it
checked because after putting it up to block the sun, it falls down to a lower position, severely limiting my view of the road--primarily stop lights. :mad0259:

Good luck

^^^^ Talking about the visor, not the sunroof sliding shade.

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
^^^^Talking about the sunroof sliding shade, not the visor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^^ Talking about the visor, not the sunroof sliding shade.

Haha damn I feel stupid...was in a rush.
Yeah, excuses, excuses.

:p