GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

C&D review the 9th gen SI(will not happy at all)

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
I guarantee that the GTI stays on the top ten list and the Si is no where to be found. The GTI is a classic, the civic is totally fogettable. Honda has castrated their performance cars and honestly i don't think they have any idea on how to design a cool car. Our other car is a TSX - 2004 and I liked it a lot... it was light fast and understated.. they screwed it up by making the design all fussy in the new models. I absolutely hate the last 2 generations of civics for design.. i'd rather be seen in my old cavalier than that geeked out thing.

Hate to say "told you so" but I am going to... GTI made the C&D 10 best list again.... civic si no where to be found.

Last edited:

aw6141

Go Kart Champion
Gti with A/C on is a nightmare trying to drive a manual...

It really isnt that bad, and it did a decent job with AC IMO in daily driving, then again, I was driving a 7th gen civic with a d17 and an 80s watercooled vw with working ac, so the performance drop off wasnt noticeable to me compared to what I had before.

GTI_Dude

Ready to race!
LOL so much hate

The only thing special about the 8th gen was that it could rev high so I understood why people bought them, now that it's gone there is no compelling case to buy the 9th gen Si IMO.

I will say that the Si Coupe looks pretty sleek though.

I'm sorry, a Nissan Cube? :yikes:

I just got sick of gas guzzling FX35, so I wanted something cheap, easy to maintain, gas saving, econobox. :) I sold the Cube when I bought my house. LOL