GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Calling all VW owners in Central NJ...

MattyGTi

Ready to race!
yo cheesie...

if ur gunna be in SI next monday and ur able to go we should meet up somewhere n roll out together to fuddruckers bro so we can meet up with Nick and Euro89 and the others

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
yo cheesie...

if ur gunna be in SI next monday and ur able to go we should meet up somewhere n roll out together to fuddruckers bro so we can meet up with Nick and Euro89 and the others

Good plan! We need more than a handful to come out next week.

ladringan320

Ready to race!
Hey, Im a soon to be 2011 4door gti owner... in November. How many come out to your meets? And it seems like Jersey's the hotspot for vw's. Anyways, just sayin hi and hope to beable meet some of ya'll.

MattyGTi

Ready to race!
i dont see why not...so far monday is looking good, ill get back to you sunday night to confirm

yo PM me ur number so its easier for us both
just shoot me a text

NyteGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Does this still go on?

RAZ AMG

Hey. Im in Princeton and Id love to meet up with some GTI guys. I'm only 18 and my first car is a new 2010 MK6. Im new to everything and all I have done to my ride is a carbonio intake so Id love to be able to see some people and ask questions.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
since this is the "calling all central nj.." thread, i was hoping i'd find someone who can vag my car. i only want staging, comfort windows, and seatbelt warning delete done. can anyone help me out?

also... anymore meets while the weather is still bearable?

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
I can help you out man, its just finding time to go to these meets is always tough for me. euro89 will be stopping by my house on Sunday to pick up and maybe install the turbo outlet pipe he is buying from me, so if you want to to come then I can vag whatever you want.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
I can help you out man, its just finding time to go to these meets is always tough for me. euro89 will be stopping by my house on Sunday to pick up and maybe install the turbo outlet pipe he is buying from me, so if you want to to come then I can vag whatever you want.

cool i could do that...

before 4pm though because i have work at 5. PM me any info!!

thanks in advance!