GOLFMKV

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion

avenali312

Autocross Champion

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
I drove one with a 383 stroker in it once. Absolute animal.

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
One of the coolest vehicles I’ve seen on C&B!

1704335573020.jpeg

Gross interior though. https://carsandbids.com/auctions/9lMzLaEg/2017-sherp-pro-1000

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I always really liked these
Same here...they just had "the look" for that time.
That's me haha. Love this thing, but I don't think I could ever pay that much for one.
I thought so, but yeah it's cool/rare in that shape too....kinda pricey though, or what they're expecting to get for it if it didn't sell for $15k before.

That said, there's one day left & it's at $10,500 with no reserve this time

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Same here...they just had "the look" for that time.

I thought so, but yeah it's cool/rare in that shape too....kinda pricey though, or what they're expecting to get for it if it didn't sell for $15k before.

That said, there's one day left & it's at $10,500 with no reserve this time
Yeah, my thing is after having owned two S-10 of that generation, one an LS and the other an Xtreme, both had pretty major issues like needing to replace the fuel pump in the gas tank multiple times. It got to the point where we cut out a trap door in the bed so we didn't have to remove it every time to get in there haha.

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
My dream is like a 2ZZ swapped MR2 for track duty. This could be it if I had baller money lol
Now THAT would be a handful! There’s a pretty cool drift oriented mr2 coming from the east coast to Denver area. I’m excited to see it and hopefully drive with them.