GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cars you wish weren't crap!

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I wished bmw should never bother put those stupid runflats, my god it made my gti felt like a cadillac, after riding in a e90 328i on horrible dc roads

I completely agree with you. Those run flats make the car ride like a rock. They're just horrible. :thumbdown:

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Wish the GT86 / FRS / BRZ weren't so crap.
Outside they are nice (bar the rear lights) and seems to handle well but I couldnt stand more than two minutes inside it. Had to get out of that hideous cheap bland plasticness.
Same feeling on the interiors of the mustang, 350z/370z and Mazdaspeed 3.

I loved the Rx-8 back in the day. Wasn't paying for the fuel so didn't care (company car). Got to race it around the Le Mans circuit too.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Mitsubishi Eclipse. Mitsubishi period.

I wish the ralliarts had the body lines of the evo..they messed up like subaru did with that corolla generation wrx, i wanna say like 2008 gens?

At least subaru fixed their mistake though

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

DowneyTDI

Ready to race!
1990-2005 Dodge / Chrysler / Jeep - you name it. Unreliablility at it's finest.

Mk III & IV Jettas (in the US). Looked great (at the time) but so many issues. Probably most responsible for my generation's belief that VWs are unreliable.

Last edited:

bdegen94

Ready to race!
Like said before FRS/BRZ was one of the cars that I looked at before I got my New to me GTI, my issues with the FRS was the fact that im a college student, I need to move my stuff to and from school and home frs was just so un practical, I couldn't even get a keg in the back of the car (important Factor). The power was a another issue it felt like forever to get 60mph, any way it just was not the car for me. Also was looking at a civic SI :thumbdown: ill leave that for another day though.

Kad10

Passed Driver's Ed
C55 AMG. I loved every minute of driving that beast but damn was it heavy and slow. Definitely had more fun with the M3

formul8

My GLI farts
3g Camaro and Firebird. I love a good IROC Z but they're such shitshows.

I've owned a few thirdgen f-bodies. Had one of them for 11 years. Complete rattle trap bucket o' bolts stiff as a wet noodle pieces of shit, but pretty simple cars. Brutal to drive, but fun to hoon like a idiot.

DowneyTDI

Ready to race!
My 2006 Grand Cherokee was one of the most reliable, trouble-free vehicles I've owned. :iono:

The Grand Cherokees & Rams would be the exception. Their sedans were a mechanic's best friend though (up until the release of the 300C in '06).

My wife had a 97 Sebring that had a lot of issues. Had a boss with a mid-90s Cherokee (not Grand) that practically lived at the dealer service dept. Another friend had an 04' 300M (before the 300C came out) that would overheat on him on a regular basis.

rahilkalim

7 bolt eagle talons/ Mitsubishi eclipses. Great cars when they worked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget the Plymouth Lasers.

My List:
Plymouth Prowler
Chrysler PT Cruiser
Chevvy HHR
All Saturns
Hummer H2/3
All Buicks
Nissan Murano Convertible