GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chi Chat 5.9.9: Late Night Drunken Renner Purchases Returns - The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renner

Go Kart Champion
Forza with a steering wheel and surround sound headset played on the big screen is freaking awesome :)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I didn't know you were a teacher, weird.

Jaber

Modero
Nice Renner. Pics of wheel?

Cooked dinner. Pub burger, with Swiss cheese, sautéed mushrooms, applewood bacon and Arby's curly fried

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

Renner

Go Kart Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Sorry for the delay , had to wait 2 hours in the sun between posts .

Real talk, how was everyone's Labor Day? :)

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Slept a lot today. Took a long nap. Made pancakes for breakfast. Wasn't really hungry for the rest of the day so I just had black beans/rice for dinner. I didn't even look outside really, did it end up being crazy stormy like the forecast suggested?

Jaber

Modero
Was a nice day actually.

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
wow, lots of sleeping.. you guys are lucky, lol... no wonder I'm a bag of tiredballs/bitch tits. I spent most of the day watching 2-3 kids, went ice skating, had the baby on skates again, got lunch , went to target, got CAR WASH with baby, mostly so the wife could tag her stuff for the resale she does in a few weeks with her twin club.. (takes hours). im pretty exhausted again, but that's par for the course, I guess. #kids. I stayed up way too late last night as well, but when you have quiet time, that's how it goes sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.