GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chicago Healthy Lifestyle Talk

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
My lunch yesterday was cookies and my dinner was a Big Mac and fries with more cookies for dessert. Is that healthy?

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
My lunch yesterday was cookies and my dinner was a Big Mac and fries with more cookies for dessert. Is that healthy?

Depends . . . what size and what drink did you have with the big mac

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I havent had a pop for a week, speaking of health talk, im thinking steak ceaser salad, less calories plus protein (i love me some steak) win!

I eat steak like 4 to 5 times a week and am fairly ripped... so do your thing.

Gastrointestinal sustenance/motivation

butchered by autocorrecr

Pooping.

Mmmm, I mean, weight is just calories in/calories burned. You can eat shit food and lose weight, troy did it on McDonald's every day.

I want a cigarette.

Renner

Go Kart Champion

That's great but you know you are going to die from a heart attack if you eat steak 4-5 times per week every week right :). I am all for eating red meat but 4-5 times a week is a lot of cholesterol

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Pooping.
Mmmm, I mean, weight is just calories in/calories burned. You can eat shit food and lose weight, troy did it on McDonald's every day.
I want a cigarette.

youre always posting in the poop thread, now it makes sense. pics of your meals would be great so i can know what they look like before coming out

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Boosted, let me know if you want do a bike ride sometime

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Blu, what town do you live in again? I could probably borrow my gfs dads trek...if my trunks big enough lol

Chicago . . . Maybe busse woods?
There are other places too

Jaber

Modero
In4LiveStream.

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.