GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 11.9.9: SCOTUS to Approve Minimum Wage Payments in Chipotle Gift Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
all in favor of banning people who are trying to get people to leave here and go to ghey forum say eye/aye/I/eh/meh

Damn dude. No need for hostility. Just inviting people we like to come over and spend some time. No one said anything about leaving here. I'm obviously still on here. We just enjoy your company, you all have great senses of humor, and would fit in well.

Does this mean you'd never VAG me again? :cry:

lamb110

Go Kart Champion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Damn dude. No need for hostility. Just inviting people we like to come over and spend some time. No one said anything about leaving here. I'm obviously still on here. We just enjoy your company, you all have great senses of humor, and would fit in well.

Does this mean you'd never VAG me again? :cry:

tell the other forum people to get the sand out of their vag and come back here where they belong :iono:

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
We haven't forgotten about you oh Jeebus. Stop by! Blu is over there...

Shit. I'm still here every now and then but the lulz over there are on another level. You know I can't quit you!

Yep. We're all OT-ing over there. The Chi guys get asked about and it was suggested that I try again to bring some of you cool dudes over. We have 90 members so far and over 17,000 posts already. Will you pay us a visit Sr. Jeebus?

Why are you trying to take Jeebus'th away from us??
:cry:

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Last edited:

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Why are you trying to take Jeebus'th away from us??
:cry:

*sigh*

No one is trying to take anyone away from anyone. We're just inviting you all to stop by DFD and hang out sometimes. Many of us are dual-foruming, you included. :)

The invitation to you cool Chi peeps remains open to stop by some time. Maybe you'll have some fun...

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
We haven't forgotten about you oh Jeebus. Stop by! Blu is over there...

Shit. I'm still here every now and then but the lulz over there are on another level. You know I can't quit you!

Yep. We're all OT-ing over there. The Chi guys get asked about and it was suggested that I try again to bring some of you cool dudes over. We have 90 members so far and over 17,000 posts already. Will you pay us a visit Sr. Jeebus?
i may skim through it
all in favor of banning people who are trying to get people to leave here and go to ghey forum say eye/aye/I/eh/meh
no se
meh?
But what if baby wants the R? :D:iono:
good point is good
tell the other forum people to get the sand out of their vag and come back here where they belong :iono:
:laugh:, dat gritty VAG doe
It has been confirmed - Clarkson has been axed
wasnt too surprised about that. still cant believe the dude is 54

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
It has been confirmed - Clarkson has been axed

Good. I don't care how popular clarkson is, he assaulted/threatened a coworker.
If that person was a female he would be in jail right now
Also his face looks like an aged drug addict. Just saying.

Jaber

Modero
yeah im just saying that imo the price of the cheaper jetta platform has allowed jetta GLIs to be sold for less. Your average non car enthusiast would see a GLI as just a fully loaded jetta with a body kit and rimz...hence less people not wanting to pay a premium price for a GLI, driving down demand and making better deals available.

IIRC a fully loaded GLI was only $1k-2k less than a fully loaded GTI. We got our GLI for less due to it being last 2013 on the lot with less than 20miles. Otherwise they wanted $29k for the newest ones on the lot :laugh: I was like no thanks. Of course, this varies by dealer, but don't think MSRP was too far off between the two.

But the resale value of the GLI is worse than the GTI. So used they can be had for cheaper. KBB on our GLI is $16k trade-in with 11k miles :bellyroll: Our 2012 Jeep with 13kish miles was worth $20k trade-in when we got the GLI.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
yeah im just saying that imo the price of the cheaper jetta platform has allowed jetta GLIs to be sold for less. Your average non car enthusiast would see a GLI as just a fully loaded jetta with a body kit and rimz...hence less people not wanting to pay a premium price for a GLI, driving down demand and making better deals available.

Where as the Golf platforms is the car of the year and has rave reviews, keeping price up.

Pretty sure the Golf is the cheaper entry level car worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.