GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 12: Hypermax Diesel Dually F350 B2500 Z71 Torqued Truck Discussion Symposium

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Wow....that Uni intake is LOUD. Turbo spool is fucking serious. What a bitch to install, working by the turbo was a headache and I managed to drop two tools in my engine bay.... Lol

They're still in there.

Sent from deez balls

Jaber

Modero
Wow....that Uni intake is LOUD. Turbo spool is fucking serious. What a bitch to install, working by the turbo was a headache and I managed to drop two tools in my engine bay.... Lol

They're still in there.

Sent from deez balls

Hope you orientated the screw on the clamp on turbo inlet good. Incase you need to access it with the intake tube still on [emoji16]

Ask me how I know.

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

They're still in there.

Sent from deez balls

Welcome to the open intake club :D

Hope you orientated the screw on the clamp on turbo inlet good. Incase you need to access it with the intake tube still on [emoji16]

Ask me how I know.

Noted. I will be doing stage 2 intake pipe install in a week or so. I will also be buying one of those spring compression tools with the cable attached. Renner had one, makes the job 1,000x easier

Sent from The Stig's helmet

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
There is no such thing as a good orientation :lol: no matter how I put it, it was a total bitch.

It's in a good spot though, should be alright in case I have to access it.

Sent from deez balls

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Sounds like I have a bov hahaha

I wanna record it.

Sent from deez balls

I've always loved the noises that an open intake makes, all the way back to my Saab. On a BMW? No. On these cars, all freaking day.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I've always loved the noises that an open intake makes, all the way back to my Saab. On a BMW? No. On these cars, all freaking day.

I'll probably get use to it. It's a quality piece though, that's for sure.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I'll probably get use to it. It's a quality piece though, that's for sure.

You'll get used to it yesterday :laugh: it's so much fun

Here's a question - does the DV+ sound different than the OEM DV? Assuming intakes are the same with each.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I can't really tell you because I put the dv+ on at the same time as I put the K04 on.

It sounds amazing at WOT, doe.

Sent from deez balls

Jaber

Modero
Uni intake is much louder in oem location with oem DV. In regards to off throttle. Moar whooshes.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
It's so early but, I am already craving a pizza. I think that's what I want for lunch today...

Probably won't get any though. Most likely hitting up dat skirt steak, as usual Friday tradition.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Bumpity

Sent from an old motorbike

Status
Not open for further replies.