GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 12: Hypermax Diesel Dually F350 B2500 Z71 Torqued Truck Discussion Symposium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaber

Modero
Had to go to traffic court this morning in the Loop. Pulled a u-turn at an intersection in Bucktown a few weeks ago and got pulled over. Of course, I left my wallet at work the night before and didn't have my driver's license on me so I got a ticket. Showed up to court this morning, sweet talked to the prosecutor, proclaimed "I AM DA LAW", and got the ticket dismissed and didn't have to pay costs. Also was first called, so I was in and out in 15 minutes. Winning, doe. :D

Oh wow.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Had to go to traffic court this morning in the Loop. Pulled a u-turn at an intersection in Bucktown a few weeks ago and got pulled over. Of course, I left my wallet at work the night before and didn't have my driver's license on me so I got a ticket. Showed up to court this morning, sweet talked to the prosecutor, proclaimed "I AM DA LAW", and got the ticket dismissed and didn't have to pay costs. Also was first called, so I was in and out in 15 minutes. Winning, doe. :D

Good victory is good :clap:

The power of da law, doe.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

: badass :

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

ugh i got pulled over last year for the same shit. made a U turn on north ave in front of sultans. $400 ticket and their scanning machine ate my belt to which they replied "sorry". no tickets in 10 years so they cant say it was due to bad driving history, just chicago being douchebags as normal.

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
ugh i got pulled over last year for the same shit. made a U turn on north ave in front of sultans. $400 ticket and their scanning machine ate my belt to which they replied "sorry". no tickets in 10 years so they cant say it was due to bad driving history, just chicago being douchebags as normal.

Sheeeet, next time call me and I'll give you that pro boner representation.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Sounds like U-turns are a bad idea.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
I've reviewed the facts of this case, and am now ready to issue my ruling. I am in agreement with EJ, in his sage wisdom largely derived from his massive ballz and shaft for days, that the Mod who closes the prior thread is primarily empowered to open the next thread. In the absence of a mod being available after a reasonable amount of time has elapsed, an OFG or NFG chicago crew member may open said thread. To be clear, an OFG or NFG member need not reside in our fair city, but must have attended at least 3 meats during which stage 2s were exchanged. It is hereby ruled that Gino was without authority in opening this thread, and must attend a sanctioned meat sometime this summer with ample offerings of fritters, deep dish pizza, and portillos.

IT IS SO ORDERED.

Judge Loblaw, Bob presiding.

Sent from my left nut

:clap: the judge, has ruled.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion

wow... must be nice having those laywer balls.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
wow... must be nice having those laywer balls.

Me and BobLob will rule the world someday. Free fritters, DD, and stage 2s on all national holidays.

New holiday idea: any day when a new model GTI is officially released

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
Me and BobLob will rule the world someday. Free fritters, DD, and stage 2s on all national holidays.

New holiday idea: any day when a new model GTI is officially released

Fact.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

Jaber

Modero
Mmmmm. Spicey chicken shawarma.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432836469.922807.jpg

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.