GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat15: Sushi Now Made With Real Tuna - Not That Fast Food Tuna - Jaber Rejoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Those both sound like things that shouldnt exist :(

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Really sweating a 275hp camaro...shaking like I do when jay pulls up next to me :(
The ATS does 285whp with just a tune. Not sure if it's the same engine in there though. 3300 lbs and 285rwhp is pretty competitive.

Edit: and it has nls from the factory!

Sincerely, XGC75

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
I heard mustangs were slow.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^ agreed - one of my mk2's came with 5% - it was a nightmare - got pulled over constantly and you cant see shit at night - anyone that says they see fine at night with 5% is either a liar or batman

no thats not it - gotta belt tuck that shit when i drive - i like that avatar, i still use it sometimes.

On point byes, you you are limp wristing he point by inside your car Instead of putting your arm out as Ptak described, you are a jerk.

I had corvettes and M3s that couldn't drive that wouldn't let my 4400 lb Station wagon pass them at Road America. I have video. I should upload.

RA can be rough, but yeah, douches can drive any kind of car really.

Cough Kvn cough cough

oh wow^

just gave a boost to the tags

^ :clap:

How's the left leg?

^ shirts fired.

That Joe, making a comeback

^

I heard mustangs were slow.

jesus, lord.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
You want $150K year. What am I supposed to do with that?

I will put some feelers out.

Dat AMG on Duece Dubs money tho

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
You want $150K year. What am I supposed to do with that?

I will put some feelers out.

Lmao, I gotta make sure I got R money... :lol:

Real talk, if it's something I like, I'm willing to take any money, so long as I'm doing something I'll enjoy for a while, and in an industry I can grow in and eventually make good money.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
This dude gets it too

This man hits up unemployment and forgets how to multi-quote which reminds me... Where the hell has Dasvdub been?

Status
Not open for further replies.