GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat15: Sushi Now Made With Real Tuna - Not That Fast Food Tuna - Jaber Rejoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
New clutch goes in tomorrow. Then Roy's gonna lose to a manual in the 1/4 and bring shame to dsg owners everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh dang!

which clutch?

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Oh dang somebody wig gonna get split.

Not gonna say who. But somebody.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
fastlax did you ever get a proper tune + downpipe?

I have a downpipe but still use the JB1. The setup was basically running even with Roy's "proper tune" when you factor in the performance advantage from the DSG so I don't see the benefit to upgrading at this point.

JB4 comes out in December so I'll be upgrading to that and from there we shall see.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Jim, PM me if you want a bill of sale example that ive used several times, etc. sorry, just saw this.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
I have a downpipe but still use the JB1. The setup was basically running even with Roy's "proper tune" when you factor in the performance advantage from the DSG so I don't see the benefit to upgrading at this point.

JB4 comes out in December so I'll be upgrading to that and from there we shall see.

Unless you're talking about downshifting, I don't think there is any performance advantage.

Roll: Advantage to M6
Dig: Advantage to DSG

Really no DSG advantage imo than from a light and the ability to drink coffee and drive at the same time.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Roll: Advantage to M6
Dig: Advantage to DSG

Really no DSG advantage imo than from a light and the ability to drink coffee and drive at the same time.
That coffee mod

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.