GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Gingerman was fun, nice little track . Would recommend .

Had a few oh sh*t moments with puddles / leaving the dry line

Track dried up later in the evening.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Our company has moved 3x since I started working here. At our Lake Zurich location, they never salted in the morning. They would come by and salt when everyone was already working and the parking lot was filled. And the parking lot had some steep areas. Second location, they were ok. At our current location, they must drive by early in the morning when no one is here (first employee starts at 6AM) and dump a shit ton of salt.

This was on public roads. Lazy SOBs.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
PCA AX School yesterday was brutal.

Soaking rain, heavy sleet, even big snowflakes. Fortunately I run the classroom so half the day, I was inside.... but the outdoor coaches had it rough. I'm *still* cold and I was only outside half the day yesterday.

It was so cold, cones were literally *shattering*. Guy would hit one and you'd see this explosion of orange burst up into the air.

WTF is with this BS weather?????

To top off that nonsense... since all my shit was wet... I had it hung in various places to dry out. Left my damned coat hanging when I left the house this morning - so I froze my ass off walking from the parking garage to the office.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Ptak i hear ya, i was outside saturday all day. Not even as brutal as sunday.

Went through 4 toe warmers, 2 jackets, 5 pairs of socks and switched my shoes.

Probably made for some good car control though, conditions dont get much worse than that amirite?

Jaber

Modero
Did the frozen cones mess up anyones car? I'd imagine hitting one might leave more than just a scuff.

Jaber

Modero
kebobs, corn, and cauliflower rice. Nothing overly complicated but it was seasoned and cooked perfectly.

Mm. Kebobs.

I did some meal prepping yesterday morning. Cooked a batch of bacon and a huge thing of veggies for breakfast, to go along with scrambled eggs. Veggies came out really good.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
kebobs, corn, and cauliflower rice. Nothing overly complicated but it was seasoned and cooked perfectly.

jay is good with culinary yeah,

probably grilled the kebobs outside over charcoal despite the rain if i had to guess.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Ptak i hear ya, i was outside saturday all day. Not even as brutal as sunday.

Went through 4 toe warmers, 2 jackets, 5 pairs of socks and switched my shoes.

Probably made for some good car control though, conditions dont get much worse than that amirite?

It was some good learnin' weather for the n00bs thats for sure.

we need a bigger picture to confirm.

You just need a bigger monitor.

Did the frozen cones mess up anyones car? I'd imagine hitting one might leave more than just a scuff.

Nah. They just asploded on contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.