GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Just look at the wiring from original thermostat to the new one and match it up. :iono:

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
can i tell gordon ramsay i heard his restaurants suck? :iono:

Never been to one of his restaurants but I like his tv shows. I made one of his recipes the other day for French style scrambled eggs with grilled mushrooms and cherry tomatos and it they were some of the best eggs ive ever had.

Jaber

Modero
Never been to one of his restaurants but I like his tv shows. I made one of his recipes the other day for French style scrambled eggs with grilled mushrooms and cherry tomatos and it they were some of the best eggs ive ever had.

in4deetz.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
You right, you right.
Stay cool my friends.
Sounds good tbh. I'll have what he's having.
in4destroyingtacoswithfrank
no comprendo ingles.
3 pork tacos, extra hot sauce and beer with lime

gringo
americas test kitchen show and cookbook ftw

only cookbook i have, tested recipes and condiments/techniques etc
in4deetz.
ej always have bbqs and never invites anyone over

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
was the thermostat confirmed as vehicle or wall unit? lol

First day of skool for the minions, so has been a little wild, plus spent a bazillion dollars at aldi and mariano's ... #FamOf5 #FML

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Sorry. It is for the car. I don't even know if that's the problem. I am getting a p0599 code. The temps for coolant never went 105 degrees Celsius, and it never dropped below 98 degrees Celsius on my way home today.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
in4deetz.

I cant access youtube here - just search Gordon ramsay's scrambled eggs.
key is cook over very low heat and constantly stir the eggs as the cook. they are super creamy almost like a custard. I was skeptical at first but after trying it I am sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.