GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Anyone else hate november 4th? i know i do.

yah man i was outside last night, wtf was going on with the mosquitos. Turrible.

Um, ill let you know. probably not then..maybe sunday like you said or another time.

yes sir
What time/day you guys meeting up? I need to advise Jesus' cartel so he can show up and break jabers legs

Today feels like a great day to rant on here regarding how much of a grump ass i really am.
Out with it.

Let's hear it. I ain't got shit goin on.

^

Jaber

Modero
Anyone else hate november 4th? i know i do.

yah man i was outside last night, wtf was going on with the mosquitos. Turrible.

Um, ill let you know. probably not then..maybe sunday like you said or another time.

yes sir

Yeah, lets aim for Sunday. 12PM or 1PM?

What time/day you guys meeting up? I need to advise Jesus' cartel so he can show up and break jabers legs

Out with it.

^

Oh wow, yeah, looking forward to meating Chuy.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Let's hear it. I ain't got shit goin on.

Things i f'ing hate.

- november 4th when the clocks go ahead and its dark by 3:30
- people who dont turn on red cause they dont fully read the sign that says (no right turn, unless right lane)
- i hate christmas and all christmas music. not sure if its like hearing your name in it over and over if its cause christmas music just blows. 2 months of listening to the same played out songs.
-people who park next to you in a lot even though youre a mile away from everyone else
-people who back up traffic cause even though they have ipass they too dumb to use cash lanes that accept both.
-anyone that takes 5 or more seconds to change lanes to get out of the way

i could go all day if someone wants to join in on the hatred within.

Let it out bro. We are here.

-PubG accidental misfires
-ghillie suits

jay745

Things i f'ing hate.

- people who dont turn on red cause they dont fully read the sign that says (no right turn, unless right lane)
- i hate christmas and all christmas music. not sure if its like hearing your name in it over and over if its cause christmas music just blows. 2 months of listening to the same played out songs.
-people who park next to you in a lot even though youre a mile away from everyone else
-people who back up traffic cause even though they have ipass they too dumb to use cash lanes that accept both.

-ghillie suits

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Things i f'ing hate.

-ghillie suits

-people that text and drive can fuck off
-people that give you the finger when you honk at them to get off their phone to go since the light has been green for 10 seconds
-people at any grocery store anywhere
-people who think cloud storage is actually on a cloud and not in a data center
-people that don't have common sense
-people that don't say "please" or "thank you"

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
-people

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
-people that give you the finger when you honk at them to get off their phone to go since the light has been green for 10 seconds

ive been using Jewel's pick up program - its pretty sweet. Order your shit online - they have a bunch of reserved parking spots in front and you just call a phone # when you get there and they bring it out to your car. easy peasy - no dealing with morons or waiting in line.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

-self checkouters that have a cart full of shit (like vegetables ) that need to be manually looked up
-agree on grocery store. like driving...stay to the right..pass on the left..da fuq you doing looking at me weird im on the right side walking down the aisle..youre the moron standing directly in the center of a perfectly wide aisle meant for through traffic.
-people who think gaining traction in snow means roasting their tires
-rain 10 mins before im supposed to be off of work
-Illinois roads (that we pay for)
-people at the grocery store who probably wonder why they are fat but have 20 gallon jug of hawaiin punch and 14 differnt bags of tyson chicken strips in their cart. i should probably feel bad for them but dont. (genetic weight gain does not apply here)
-kids watching tv or listening to music while gaming on mics
-the fact that commercials are allowed to be twice as loud as a show
-jb pritker commercials
-americans that believe fiat is italian

lets get this rager going

ive been using Jewel's pick up program - its pretty sweet. Order your shit online - they have a bunch of reserved parking spots in front and you just call a phone # when you get there and they bring it out to your car. easy peasy - no dealing with morons or waiting in line.

Ej i could use that cane of yours for grocery shopping tbh

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I just used Costco for having water delivered to our business for the first time. I'm lazy and tired of going to the store to buy a dozen or more cases of bottled water every month. I ordered 9 cases and they brought me 5 and took 4 off of my order. Those bastards...

jay745

Who wants to stew and sit around hating things that piss you off? Should try a bit more positive outlook on life... I'll turn this thread around..

Things that make me happy
Racecars
Going to the track with homies
Tigs - Love em
Every dog on the planet
Chicken Shwerma
Cooking on the grill
Driving manual cars
The twisty roads in between madison WI and new glarus WI
Technology advances
Red wine
MUSIC

ok GO

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I love it when i honk someone at a right turn and they actually go.

i love people who put their phones down while driving

i love formula one, except for lewis hamilton.

i love womens tennis, no complaints there. wut.

Status
Not open for further replies.