GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
The downtown section made me giggle. It's smaller than Arlington heights downtown lol
Yeah, there big on keeping their debauchery out of public. Apparently they have a raging opioid problem.

When I used to ski out there it was fun watching people wreck because they were staring so hard. ?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
wow much quiet today

oh wow yeah

So my previous employer is having trouble sending me a W2. There was technically 5 people that worked there. I message my "supervisor" back in December that I had moved. He said no problem when we get W2's we'll just text you for the new address. Ok.... So I wait until late January and tell him I haven't receive anything. He asks if I forwarded my mail and said they had already sent it out. Now I wait patiently a couple more weeks... Still nothing. I ask again and he says they mailed it out over a month ago. I explain to him that I don't have it and maybe they should send another. He says "I'll check" Then I message the owner explaining to him that maybe they needed to just send me another friggin W2. No reply... Sent another msg today about getting an electronic copy.... No reply yet... Lol So I guess maybe I'll just have to contact the IRS on Monday to explain the situation to them.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I'm in salt lake city for a work conference. View from my hotel room
View attachment 165216

#shudder

Try not to catch teh Mormonism.

Maybe go visit JDM Legends. IMO the only thing worth visiting in that town. Should be safe, the owner is pretty tatt'd up IIRC.

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
oh wow yeah

So my previous employer is having trouble sending me a W2. There was technically 5 people that worked there. I message my "supervisor" back in December that I had moved. He said no problem when we get W2's we'll just text you for the new address. Ok.... So I wait until late January and tell him I haven't receive anything. He asks if I forwarded my mail and said they had already sent it out. Now I wait patiently a couple more weeks... Still nothing. I ask again and he says they mailed it out over a month ago. I explain to him that I don't have it and maybe they should send another. He says "I'll check" Then I message the owner explaining to him that maybe they needed to just send me another friggin W2. No reply... Sent another msg today about getting an electronic copy.... No reply yet... Lol So I guess maybe I'll just have to contact the IRS on Monday to explain the situation to them.
That’s ridiculous. I bet they respond when they get a call from the IRS.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I got this email a few days from the dealership saying I've had my car for 6 months and it might be time to bring it in for maintenance. I was just like, wtf that's not right, they must have sent this accidentally because it's only been a few months. Today I was looking at a calendar, something made me think about when I bought my car, and holy shit it's been 6 months already.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Time certainly flies!! My daughter is turning 5 next week and it feels like she was just born yesterday.

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
I got this email a few days from the dealership saying I've had my car for 6 months and it might be time to bring it in for maintenance. I was just like, wtf that's not right, they must have sent this accidentally because it's only been a few months. Today I was looking at a calendar, something made me think about when I bought my car, and holy shit it's been 6 months already.
Time flies when the dealership is rifling through your wallet.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

Oh wow , what type of maintenance they want you to do? Its normally 1 year 10k oil changes from them iirc. How many miles on your car?