GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
IMG_3265.JPG

I paid $300 while doing the R&R myself. I did have some trouble finding a shop with capable people. One place told me they flat out didn't work on sunroofs.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I did my dad's mustang headliner but that was much less involved than the gti.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
"hi, I'm back in the office.. cause they want us to be.. but no one is here... so.. I'm not sure I get why.. I am here." - welcome to 2023

clownish

just clowning around
We went from overcrowded offices at my place of work, to hotelling because not enough desks and offices, to slowly trying to encourage folks to come back in. We have a LOT of free office space right now. Like 25% capacity at any given time maybe up to 50% but not more than that. I am supposed to go in 3 times a week per HR but I do one day a week on average. I am happy to come in more frequently when needed, aka trainings, multiple meetings, waving the flag with the C suite whatever.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Your son is tall and also you unfriended me on Facebook

That's how break ups typically go champ. Sometimes they need their space from you. You gonna be okay sport?

That's my wife's job currently

We went from overcrowded offices at my place of work, to hotelling because not enough desks and offices, to slowly trying to encourage folks to come back in. We have a LOT of free office space right now. Like 25% capacity at any given time maybe up to 50% but not more than that. I am supposed to go in 3 times a week per HR but I do one day a week on average. I am happy to come in more frequently when needed, aka trainings, multiple meetings, waving the flag with the C suite whatever.

oh snap!

what. the. I've lost the MQ touch...

yeah, office space stuff is so weird right now.. im waiting to see if our group actually makes a true "rule". Right now, its "encouraged" to come in 1-2x week.. most aren't lol.. but we also have a ton of space now post covid too.. just empty rows of desks lol.. .

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
what. the. I've lost the MQ touch...

yeah, office space stuff is so weird right now.. im waiting to see if our group actually makes a true "rule". Right now, its "encouraged" to come in 1-2x week.. most aren't lol.. but we also have a ton of space now post covid too.. just empty rows of desks lol.. .
Her company is trying to justify the rent... It's really not worth it.. Especially when most of her team is overseas or out of state..