GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chiraqi Chat14: And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Y'all get me through this dumbass EE lecture on a warm Friday afternoon

XGC75

Go Kart Champion

WOW

Do want.

co-worker is thinking about it also, when all the tax breaks i think it might end up in the high $20s or low $30s that is if they don't decide to mark them up due to demand sadly.

Was talking with a guy today leasing a volt for $166/mo. Fucking hell if I found that I would have bought that and an S2000 to track and still come out ahead financially.

I got beat by a Kia the other. Time to trade in for an R

Sent from my distraction device

That Forte, doe. 200hp

Straight line racing is gayer than driving a convertible.

Man I wish I owned a convertible. Trying to convince my wife to want a 328i hardtop for her next.

You can option out a Camry with a 265hp V6. From a stoplight I would not try one in a mostly stock GTI, especially if man-pedal equipped. Hell I wouldn't try it in my P-car either.

Meh. When I was stage 1 I full-throttle short-shifted (~5k rpm shifts maybe) a V6 Accord auto and was ahead by a car to 60. These cars are not a threat tbh.

He was trying to blend in to get home inconspicuously.

Adrians face after he bought his R and realized it wasn't as fast as his GTI.

Real talk, doe, I want to know what's faster. A stage 1 MK7R or a K04 MK6 GTI. Make it happen, for science.

This. I just want to find out. Maybe when my car runs well I'll plan a date to come down and we can play. Probably not going to be for at least a month though.

So small... those K04's are adorable.

Impressive the power they manage out of those things for their size.

It's all about matching the flow efficiency with the RPM of the engine. If the k03 were more efficient at 10% higher flow rates than the k04, it'd make just as much power as k04.

I lol'd. Very clever. The funny thing is, this can actually be implemented to a degree.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
can we change chichat title to like " Official Pittsburgh Pennsylvania GTI Chat" ...something along the lines of that today.

have a little fun with the forums.

If boosted was mod....

Status
Not open for further replies.