GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Clear Bra Install in NJ

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Whats up everyone..

Looking for a Clear Bra installer in the north jersey area, with fair pricing. I would like to get it done as soon as possible.

Thanks for the help.

Project-

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Found a guy in Bloomfield he was AWESOME. Got the entire front bumper, head lights, mirrors, entire hood, about 20 inches of both fenders, and all 4 door cups (under the handle) done. His service was top notch, the quality of work was nothing short of professional. He uses all 3M, even for tint. If your looking to get it done, he is the go to guy.

His name is Laszlo the name of the company is Monsters Coating Inc. Tell him Vito sent you. 888-395-1978.

Project-

surrealchemist

Ready to race!
Found a guy in Bloomfield he was AWESOME. Got the entire front bumper, head lights, mirrors, entire hood, about 20 inches of both fenders, and all 4 door cups (under the handle) done. His service was top notch, the quality of work was nothing short of professional. He uses all 3M, even for tint. If your looking to get it done, he is the go to guy.

His name is Laszlo the name of the company is Monsters Coating Inc. Tell him Vito sent you. 888-395-1978.

Project-

Damn,
I just looked them up and on their facebook they had posted:

"Hey for the month of July if you can tell us what car was featured in our booth at Waterfest you'll get a $50 discount on your PPF installation...so hurry!!
July 23 at 10:29am"

I was just in Bloomfield visiting my dads house while he was on vacation Friday too. I can't remember their booth at Waterfest either.

What did that run you?

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Damn,
I just looked them up and on their facebook they had posted:

"Hey for the month of July if you can tell us what car was featured in our booth at Waterfest you'll get a $50 discount on your PPF installation...so hurry!!
July 23 at 10:29am"

I was just in Bloomfield visiting my dads house while he was on vacation Friday too. I can't remember their booth at Waterfest either.

What did that run you?

Dont even worry about all that. Just call him tell him i sent you and Im sure he will honor the discount. He was awesome to deal with

chilli42

Ready to race!

Project-

Hi,

How much ($$) was this (if you don't mind me asking)?

upgrad3

Ready to race!
I would recommend Top Of The Line Tint in Lodi.....they are one of the few Authorized 3M dealers around....They did my tints and I am most likely going to get the clear bra/film protection for my entire front end, superb work

Call up and ask for Phil 201.297.7600, tell him Brian with the GTI sent ya =D

upgrad3

Ready to race!
lolz....i just realized you already found someone, well if anyone ELSE is looking I would recommend TOLT

Project337

Go Kart Champion
lolz....i just realized you already found someone, well if anyone ELSE is looking I would recommend TOLT

I looked at them when I had my mk5 and they were a bit pricy. Though I hear they do killer work.

etjoe

Passed Driver's Ed
I would recommend Top Of The Line Tint in Lodi.....they are one of the few Authorized 3M dealers around....They did my tints and I am most likely going to get the clear bra/film protection for my entire front end, superb work

Call up and ask for Phil 201.297.7600, tell him Brian with the GTI sent ya =D

This

upgrad3

Ready to race!
Can anyone actually admit how much this costs, I'd rather know before I spoke to the guy...

Depends on what you want...I talked to Phil last week about doing the bra and you have a few options...

For instance you can get just the fenders, bumper and about 6-12" of the hood, or you can get both fenders, the entire hood, bumper and side mirrors

Then it depends on if you want to get the pre-cut kits or custom cut

The whole hood, bumper, fenders, side mirrors custom cut would run around $1,800 installed ( i believe; pretty sure that's what we figured out ) and I think the first option with just a little of the hood was like $1,000

I'm really considering doing this since I am buying the car...they showed me the film and you can't even tear it....he had an R8 coming in that they did the bra on and wanted me to check it out but I had to get back to work

I'm going back in the next week or so for a detail if you want me to find out exact pricing

upgrad3

Ready to race!
how much does he charge?

Post directly above :thumbup:

Hehehehe, when I go this week or next week I'll ask him for exact pricing and let everyone know