GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CLEsonny's Build Thread

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
I like them. Airing up/down isn't bad at all. Most of the people I know (in person) are running 1/4" lines. One guy runs 1/2" and it is fast ass hell. 1/4" is very easy to run, although, running the lines is pretty easy in general.

Ok cool. Most people I've talked to run 3/8 so I wasn't sure if there was a realism behind it minus how fast you air up and down

Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk

CLEsonny

Ready to race!

New wheels are on there way. Woot!

And I also cut my bump stops out. Car is currently in winter mode :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CLEsonny

Ready to race!
Depends on the wheels. I was running stock camber -2.5 with my stock wheels at ride height. I'm at -3 right now at ride height and -4.5 when aired out. 18x9 squared.

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
Depends on the wheels. I was running stock camber -2.5 with my stock wheels at ride height. I'm at -3 right now at ride height and -4.5 when aired out. 18x9 squared.

thanks for the feedback. Im at 2 degrees at the moment but it looks like it would hit the fender if i aired out. I have the same wheels but they look great on your car:thumbup:

CLEsonny

Ready to race!
thanks for the feedback. Im at 2 degrees at the moment but it looks like it would hit the fender if i aired out. I have the same wheels but they look great on your car:thumbup:

Nice! I love them. My stock camber was -2.5 and I was able to tuck, but it was extremely close and basically sat on the tire. So we threw it on the alignment rack and cambered it -0.5.

CLEsonny

Ready to race!

Rollin' down to the Kentucky Derby this past weekend and hit 20k. Warranty is almost up :(

CLEsonny

Ready to race!
I think my water pump is going :/. I got a low coolant light today. Service scheduled for Thursday. Topped of the coolant today and have a jug of it in the back of the car just in case. Calling the dealership to try to get me in asap. I'll keep a close eye on it for now.