GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB tuning?!

corman1313

Ready to race!
For looks here's what a properly resealed valve cover looks like. Don't think this will be leaking for sometime.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

DELETE

Autocross Champion
I believe a few others have posted here that these maps for the stock MAF can be gotten from Cobb after calling them. I didn't try this so I'm not certain but I did read that.

Yea I obtained mine from email long then but as far as multiples, I only know of the one.

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
Yea I obtained mine from email long then but as far as multiples, I only know of the one.

Well there's the 91/93 maps and the CBFA/CCTA maps, with the 93 maps a tad bit more aggressive

SirClimax

Ready to race!
I just sent them an email requesting the file and will let you guys know when/if I get it

SirClimax

Ready to race!
Cobb just sent me the stock maf stage 2 files for my car. That was some quick customer service. I'll report back about how this tune works this weekend

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
Cobb just sent me the stock maf stage 2 files for my car. That was some quick customer service. I'll report back about how this tune works this weekend

If you get random knock on the 91 file while cruising on the freeway/around town splash a gallon of e85 in there when filling up with a full tank.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
If you get random knock on the 91 file while cruising on the freeway/around town splash a gallon of e85 in there when filling up with a full tank.

I've thought about doing that but the closest e85 is over 20 miles from me

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
This is why I don't want to bother with e85, it's a hassle to get.

Yeah I have it 3 miles down my house, if you ever get a chance splash a few gallons and use the 93 map for some extra fun.

corman1313

Ready to race!
Yeah I have it 3 miles down my house, if you ever get a chance splash a few gallons and use the 93 map for some extra fun.
If it were that close I'd maybe consider it.

I'm on a pro tune so not sure I'll be switching but interested at how the pro tune would like the added ethonal

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
If it were that close I'd maybe consider it.

I'm on a pro tune so not sure I'll be switching but interested at how the pro tune would like the added ethonal

Giac Clutchbuster file (Giac 204) can see around 350wtrq with an e40 mix and stage 2 bolt ons, which is an off the shelf file. Pretty crazy to think about possibilities with a knowledgable pro-tuner.

Soflodon

Passed Driver's Ed
I went stage 1 93 for about 100 miles and the AP was showing knock in all cylinders, so I re-tuned for stage 1 91 on 93 but I'm still getting knock. What can I do to fix this? The car is completely stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk