GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Code P2015 Rail pressure malfunction maximum fuel flow aaexceeded

lindaregalado21

Hi, i just now bought a volkswagen 2010 wolfsburg and the engine light turned on. My car is not under warranty and i would like to know what does that code mean and how will i be able to repair it. any suggestions

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
When I had the P2015 it turned out to be the Intake Manifold issue and they replaced my entire manifold. The warranty on manifold and related issue was recently extended to 120k miles. Might be worthwhile to take it in.

Which engine is this? 2.0T TSI?

Fleron2301

Go Kart Champion
When I had the P2015 it turned out to be the Intake Manifold issue and they replaced my entire manifold. The warranty on manifold and related issue was recently extended to 120k miles. Might be worthwhile to take it in.

Which engine is this? 2.0T TSI?

Were you tuned? I have APR S2 and I heard it's common to have this. Ran logs and have no issues, just this code recurring a lot. No CEL though.

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
Were you tuned? I have APR S2 and I heard it's common to have this. Ran logs and have no issues, just this code recurring a lot. No CEL though.

I am stage 1, and they still did this under warranty(also replaced water pump as it apparently was leaking when they were under there).

The car was idling noticeably rough when this happened.