GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Colonial VW/Subaru

mkstan15

Ready to race!
This place has the worst service department ever. I arrived 20 mins early for my appointment only to stand there for 25 minutes before someone asked me if I was being helped. Was told the 10k service would take a little over an hour but it really took more like 2.5 hrs. After the car was done the service advisor was harassing me about my intake and asking if I was chipped, looking for a reason not to fix the issue causing my TPMS light to come on. He said if I was chipped it would cause my TMPS light to come on and they communicate with the car's electronics, to which I replied "I'm not chipped and an intake would have no effect on the TPMS whatsoever. Try that crap on someone else." He continued to ask about being chipped until I finally said give me my damn car, I have stuff to do. He then told me they would need the car longer to see what was wrong with the tpms. Needless to say I will never go here again.

P.S. my car is bone stock except for BSH race intake and I only have that because I like the sound and slight performance increase.

mkstan15

Ready to race!
He didn't win. My TPMS was on becuase I forgot to click one on the boxes in VAG COM after switching from my summer wheels. Got home, clicked the box and all is well. I guess my OP was misleading about the TPMS issue, I was just so angry at the time that I didn't remember about my VAG COM mods. It was more about communcating with the ECU for updates rather than the TPMS. I check my tire pressures weekly. Sorry about the TPMS misleading.

09vdubgti

Banned
You should have asked for his sources on why the intake would make the tpms go off. If they actually know what they're talking about they'll tell you.

dragonslayer33101

Ready to race!
He didn't win - they make a ton of money on warranty work and now you wont go there anymore!

Take it up to North Penn - they are excellent and mod friendly.

x2 this is where i've purchased all 5 cars i've owned, and they don't put there name on the back of the car :D

p.s. I was even able to get them to do the vagcom for my windows when I bought the car and switch my wheels over from my '07 gti for no charge

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Bought mine from Holbert's VW, good group of guys but I don't know if I'd trust their service dept. Pretty small.

Got my 10k done at North Penn. Big thumbs up, they addressed every issue I had with the car. Friendly, and I got daily updates from the service advisor :)