GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Complete car part out!!! Lots of parts available!!!

drodrigues09

Ready to race!
Trunk Hatch Cover??

henrylun

Ready to race!
Would you happen to have removed the VW emblem in the back? :)

kern417

Go Kart Champion
if you're willing to remove the wheel hubs let me know i'll take them from you. i stripped out 1 hole on all 4 of mine (just my luck) so i can only put 4 bolts to hold on each of my wheels.

Tylaughter

Ready to race!
Any chance you have the wire/harness from the front, passenger hub that is used for the censors for the ABS/traction control?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VitsGolf6

Passed Driver's Ed
Would you happen to have removed the VW emblem in the back? :)

Yes i removed it and it is now sold!

if you're willing to remove the wheel hubs let me know i'll take them from you. i stripped out 1 hole on all 4 of mine (just my luck) so i can only put 4 bolts to hold on each of my wheels.

Yes i can sell you the wheel hubs, i just got to make sure i still have them. what are you willing to pay for them and which ones do you need? PM me!

Any chance you have the wire/harness from the front, passenger hub that is used for the censors for the ABS/traction control?

I do have that plug. PM me if interested and well work a price out. thanks!

That_Guy_Rob

Ready to race!
Window switch for driver side? The dual switch? Still have and is it the chrome or black top part to the switch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniel Carmi

Ready to race!
Do you still have the center air vents? The big piece above the nav/entertainment system

///Audience

Ready to race!
Would you be willing to sell me the passenger door window regulator? Just the motor and the steel cabling.

Daniel Carmi

Ready to race!

Mk6GTIinSD

Passed Driver's Ed
I need a portion of the passenger side quarter panel. How much for the part that mates with the door and about a foot and a half or so towards the rear of the car?