CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Interestingly enough, I never really saw people like this on the trail. But how many people mod their cars, and never see a track day?

I feel personally attacked...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Interestingly enough, I never really saw people like this on the trail. But how many people mod their cars, and never see a track day?

You can use your car mods on the street everyday, though. Can't drive to work in your tent.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
You can use your car mods on the street everyday, though. Can't drive to work in your tent.

But I don’t drive to work, I walk 20’ to my office space from bed…. And if I drive to anywhere, it’s in the GTI 🤷‍♂️

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I'll see how it does when I tow with it. What do you mean bed capacity being 43lbs?

The 4-leaf “tsb” packs (main lead, two full length, overload) are used throughout the 2/3gen Tacomas (TSB replacement up to 2012, except 2013 for TRDOR). They are built for unloaded comfort, so the load carrying capacity is shit. Have your signifant other sit on the tail gate and watch how much height you loose. New trucks will not sag much, but the more they settle in the worse it gets. 47lbs was exaggerating, but it doesn’t take much to sag the rear. Hook a trailer on and you’ll see what I mean.

I’d you are planning on towing just bag the rear so you have the buttery ride unloaded, but load capacity when needed.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
The 4-leaf “tsb” packs (main lead, two full length, overload) are used throughout the 2/3gen Tacomas (TSB replacement up to 2012, except 2013 for TRDOR). They are built for unloaded comfort, so the load carrying capacity is shit. Have your signifant other sit on the tail gate and watch how much height you loose. New trucks will not sag much, but the more they settle in the worse it gets. 47lbs was exaggerating, but it doesn’t take much to sag the rear. Hook a trailer on and you’ll see what I mean.

I’d you are planning on towing just bag the rear so you have the buttery ride unloaded, but load capacity when needed.
Because I'm bored I just moved a mirror outside and sat on the tailgate, I'm 200lbs and it barely moved even bouncing on it 🤷 I've seen the sag when you hook a trailer on it though.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I've thought of that as well. but also, my ideology is that forcing yourself to have a little of this and that helps keep allergies/sensitivities at bay, and thus removing all exposure to them would increase the likelihood of negative effects if and when exposed.

But thats why i'm not a doctor probably

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I've wondered about those things. I'd be interested in hearing back if you actually notice an improvement after making the recommended diet changes.
I always had a hard time eating eggs(plain) so I'm not shocked. I don't think I really thought about all of the underlying things that could have eggs in it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Sad day, I took one of those food sensitivity tests. My only high reactivity item was egg whites. It says I might reconsider consuming things such as mayo and aioli. RIP

Or........ eat them, get the shits and you're always regular.

Silver lining.

Jk, don't sue me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.