GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
OH, I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ;)

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Now i really gotta know - your doctor friend, what were some of the weirdest things he pulled out?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Now i really gotta know - your doctor friend, what were some of the weirdest things he pulled out?
Guy got a baluster post up there and the ball finial broke off real deep, that was the most impressive. The rest was just stuff you'd expect, like kids toys, batteries, cell phones, and the like.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I've removed stuff in the ER and I'm the OR.

Snagged a small vibrator out of someone's butt.

Assisted surgically removing a shaving can cap, and no joke, a barbie arm. They weren't in the same person. Two different patients.

I always thought it would have been funnier if it was a GI Joe arm, with Kung Fu grip.

Phur

Autocross Champion
It could be food dye also.

I wouldn't do anything other than see how the next one goes.
I had a scare after a bunch of Red Velvet Cake once… never again.

Phur

Autocross Champion
There was probably a solid 10 seconds there where I thought, “Oh fuck! I’m dying! I need to get to fucking hospital! 😳

… wait a minute…” 🤨

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Guy got a baluster post up there and the ball finial broke off real deep, that was the most impressive. The rest was just stuff you'd expect, like kids toys, batteries, cell phones, and the like.
I expected none of these things.

Don't they make make things specifically for shoving up your ass? Why would someone grab thier iPhone and think.....yes.....you rectangular thing.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Don't they make make things specifically for shoving up your ass? Why would someone grab thier iPhone and think.....yes.....you rectangular thing.
It's what they had at the time they wanted to put something up their ass.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I've removed stuff in the ER and I'm the OR.

Snagged a small vibrator out of someone's butt.

Assisted surgically removing a shaving can cap, and no joke, a barbie arm. They weren't in the same person. Two different patients.

I always thought it would have been funnier if it was a GI Joe arm, with Kung Fu grip.

I’m GI Joe. I want to find out where those bubbles is coming from.
I’m sitting on the bottom of the ocean so he started to venture into the cave from whence they caaaamme.”
Din din din din din din , Din din din din din din did.
And GI Joe got stuck, and GI Joe got stuck in the water.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Don't kink shame

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
I had a scare after a bunch of Red Velvet Cake once… never again.
That happened to me after trying that A1 Whopper at Burger King. Thought I had sepsis...

Status
Not open for further replies.