GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Anything is fast food if you're brave enough

Lookin' forward to that T-Bell for lunch. Didn't get it last week since I had a big thing of chili. Had got it the night of last Monday, the 3rd, since I was out late with my uncle and skipped dinner. But this is pushing two weeks without some T-Bell.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Anybody else get excited when Google maps updates the satellite image of their house? Mine was stale by several years so it was just dirt, but it just updated and I can see my house and all my landscaping now!

I feel like I should be in one of those "becoming your parents" commercials...

Corprin

Autocross Champion
All this lunch talk… how about dinner?

Boston butt over pecan.
9A11EE21-945B-4FFB-9665-74A24044B8EF.jpeg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Anybody else get excited when Google maps updates the satellite image of their house? Mine was stale by several years so it was just dirt, but it just updated and I can see my house and all my landscaping now!

I feel like I should be in one of those "becoming your parents" commercials...
yes! i just noticed mine was updated the other day. and the best part of course is my cars in the pic!

1665672796952.png

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Mine hasn’t been updated. Still shows my old roof and whatever car this is that the previous owner had.

Anyone know the car?

5CEEBCC1-B328-42BD-A38D-90C63DFB1239.png
F8B78E9E-9A44-4F23-9205-46C72469E142.png

GolNat

Autocross Champion
without a doubt it's a foxbody mustang convertible

That’s what I thought but a guy at work said some sorta Chevy.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
My satellite view is still an old one. Idk what iPhone Maps uses for info and if it’s the same as Google.

EE2E360D-C773-4340-85DA-9B5FE00D9049.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.