GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
PXL_20220928_211202367.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
good news! glad you made it out alive.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
You could see the rust line on my rotors that show how high the water went. It wasn't enough to get in the interior or anything. No water damage luckily.
1664537600433.gif

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Yeah not sure the market was in need of an alternative to NGK plugs 🤷🏼‍♂️ Seems like a waste of effort but then again they probably just slapped their name on an NGK plug.
APR has said it is not a rebrand
1664540516258.png

Also, from what I've seen, the comparable NGK plugs are nearly double the price plus have been going out a stock regularly lately. Whether or not the market is in need of them is on APR to figure out, and I strongly doubt they would have put the time and money into a plug they didn't think would sell.

Honestly, who cares? They're spark plugs. Now we have another option. Sounds like a win to me 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Honestly, who cares? They're spark plugs. Now we have another option. Sounds like a win to me 🤷‍♂️

Easy for you to say, APRs spark plugs come into my room at night and tickle my pee pee.

Agree though. Who cares. Don't want to use them? Then don't. Them existing as an option doesn't hurt anything. Ruth's are still there. NGK RS7s are still there. The $180 slant tip racing plugs EQT recommends are still there.

Variety is the spice of life.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
APR has said it is not a rebrand
View attachment 261903
Also, from what I've seen, the comparable NGK plugs are nearly double the price plus have been going out a stock regularly lately. Whether or not the market is in need of them is on APR to figure out, and I strongly doubt they would have put the time and money into a plug they didn't think would sell.

comparable does not mean the same. that's like saying the IS20 and IS38 are comparable.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Easy for you to say, APRs spark plugs come into my room at night and tickle my pee pee.

Agree though. Who cares. Don't want to use them? Then don't. Them existing as an option doesn't hurt anything. Ruth's are still there. NGK RS7s are still there. The $180 slant tip racing plugs EQT recommends are still there.

Variety is the spice of life.
Also if you buy these you can list them as a mod in the forum sig 😂

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
comparable does not mean the same. that's like saying the IS20 and IS38 are comparable.
LOL what. That's not at all the same thing. The plugs are comparable in that they're the same or similar specs and intended for the same application. IS20 and IS38 are not the same specs nor do they even perform similarly.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.