GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Bros Celebrate Our Creator And Lord, Danzig

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
That’s it, I’m done. Fuck this chat. It’s devolved into a mass of retarded copy pastes and boat spam. The quality of CSB chat has been declining for a while, but this is the last straw. That’s it. I’m done. I’m uninstalling the internet, chopping off my dick and moving to fucking Antarctica, at least the bacteria there will be fucking smarter discourse

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
CSB: Saw a 90s-era 911 at Target yesterday and I noted to my wife how I only saw one cup holder inside (she likes cupholders in cars because she often has multiple bevs). I said but that’s just what you gotta sacrifice if you’re gonna have a sweet sports car. She said “Well enjoy being single.” I replied “Single and a Porsche? Don’t threaten me with a good time.” 🥁 Buh dum tss

Salami

Autocross Champion
We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little whiny bitches.
Screenshot_20240608_212953_Instagram.jpg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I had a boat. Tons of fun. Get a boat Jay. Have fun, then sell it and buy a Porsche.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Wait, they can't even put a porsche engine in it?!?

Jmitchell4873

Autocross Champion
Here’s a Porsche boat, with a Porsche “engine”

cb1111

That’s it, I’m done. Fuck this chat. It’s devolved into a mass of retarded copy pastes and boat spam. The quality of CSB chat has been declining for a while, but this is the last straw. That’s it. I’m done. I’m uninstalling the internet, chopping off my dick and moving to fucking Antarctica, at least the bacteria there will be fucking smarter discourse
1718065027608.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
CSB: Saw a 90s-era 911 at Target yesterday and I noted to my wife how I only saw one cup holder inside (she likes cupholders in cars because she often has multiple bevs). I said but that’s just what you gotta sacrifice if you’re gonna have a sweet sports car. She said “Well enjoy being single.” I replied “Single and a Porsche? Don’t threaten me with a good time.” 🥁 Buh dum tss
Bro, I've got a spar room until you're allowed back in the house. 🤣🤣🤣

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I have one day of PTO left and it resets on July 8.

My dilemma: going to a music festival on June 29-30. Recovery day would be July 1 (and I think I need to take friends to the airport too). Then we have J4 on a Thursday, where recovery day is J5. ........which recovery day do I need?
Take July 1st as PTO then you can take July 5th as medical assuming you are willing to sacrifice a finger or two.

#shortfuse

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Just booked my overnight in MS (close to the border with AL, which splits the distance from VA to TX nicely).
Packing all my crap right now lol. Got all my tools squared away. Just lots of clothes.
Its starting to set in that I'll be making this crazy trip.
Careful with the speed in VA. Highway patrol doesn't have anything better to do than bother you. In my experience Virginia and Missouri are the worst states for this.

If you start getting really tired there's no shame in pulling over and taking a power nap. Better to make it there an hour later than not at all.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Careful with the speed in VA. Highway patrol doesn't have anything better to do than bother you. In my experience Virginia and Missouri are the worst states for this.

If you start getting really tired there's no shame in pulling over and taking a power nap. Better to make it there an hour later than not at all.
I cruise at 70, not 95 like you...
There will be power naps, they'll just be wildly uncomfortable because I won't be able to recline much and the car will be full.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
single, with a porsche, and not having to spend money except on yourself?