GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Chicken bacon ranch is kinda weird. I dig buffalo pizza, but I'm gonna order that without bacon and onions if it's included. I don't care if it's got ranch or blue cheese though.
i HATE onions on food.

like im cool with them being cooked with the food but i hate them actually on shit.

cb1111

I just learned that paint jobs are much, much cheaper than i thought. Apparently maaco paint jobs can be cheap as ~$500 to $1000.

I have no idea how true that is. But if it is maybe ill paint my b5 nogaro blue after all and keep it.
The $500 paint job will look great ...

For about a week.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
need.

1678740825689.png

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Heard someone say they like ranch..... 😁

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230313_171717_Facebook.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230313_171717_Facebook.jpg
    776.2 KB · Views: 56
  • SmartSelect_20230313_171734_Facebook.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230313_171734_Facebook.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 51

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Royal mail is that snail mail. Over 3 weeks to get this little keychain. At least the germans got me 2 day shipping. We'll see how much louder I can make the exhaust once I have control of the valves. I need to open that shit and leave it open forever just like I did on my R...at least until I can get the apr exhaust. Then I need to see if the 2 will work together.

1678746194046.png

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
This tongueless cat is a mess. He just shoves his face into the food in order to eat it, so he gets it all over his face. Then he goes to groom himself and just smears food all over his crotch and body. He can’t even lick his own lips. Right now we’re wiping him down after meals. I sure hope he gets a little cleaner after his remaining tongue piece heals 🫤

“Cat for adoption! Really sweet! Clean bloodwork! Crotch is crusted with his food!”

Better than salad dressing tho rite guys? Lolololol

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
There is a guy that goes into the office every day and does all his zoom calls on his laptop mic and speakers out in the cube farm. When there are other people in the office on the same meeting it’s feedback central. Said person gives 0 fucks.

Reason 3,271 that I’m still not going back.

Out of 48 cubes in my area, there were 4 people there including me today. This is a “busy day” in the office. I wish they’d start consolidating office space and save tax payers money for unused office spaces.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Having pancakes this morning. Do you anti-dressing boys reject other sauces like syrup?
im gonna need you to stop calling syrup a sauce