GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Delaware Meets?

Delawarecub

anyone have vag-com/know any one who does? looking to get some new tails but def dont want to buy the coding technology

I have a vag-com if anyone needs some help ... not sure about the tails .. I got a code box when I got mine. Last I checked there didn't seem to be definitive coding for them.

BadCompany

Ready to race!
Just thought I'd introduce myself here and try and help your numbers out.

I just picked up my first VW on Friday in the form of a 2013 GTI Driver's Edition, and I'm hooked. I don't have any plans for the immediate future but the mod bug has bitten me on all of my other cars, so it's inevitable that it'll happen sooner or later.

I see quite a few of you live near me, I live in Felton and I'm in the Dover and Newark area all the time. I'll definitely be checking back here often for meet ups so I can get to know my car and the crowd a little better.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Just thought I'd introduce myself here and try and help your numbers out.

I just picked up my first VW on Friday in the form of a 2013 GTI Driver's Edition, and I'm hooked. I don't have any plans for the immediate future but the mod bug has bitten me on all of my other cars, so it's inevitable that it'll happen sooner or later.

I see quite a few of you live near me, I live in Felton and I'm in the Dover and Newark area all the time. I'll definitely be checking back here often for meet ups so I can get to know my car and the crowd a little better.

Nice to meet you. I'm in the Dover and Newark area all the time too.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

OrionHCCA

Hello all... I'm new to VW, GTI and this forum. I just bought my MK6, from Smith VW on Kirkwood Hwy, last Saturday. It was used and someone did a lot of upgrades to it.

From what i can tell so far, it has an APR Stage II ECU, APR Carbonio Intake, exhaust (not sure what or how much) it definitely sounds good though, 20% Tint all the way around, yellow head/fog light covers and Stage 2 clutch installed by NGP Racing (Aberdeen, MD).

It has about 15k miles on it and as soon as I took it out on a test drive, I fell immediately in love. It was a hard sell for the wife, cause I have two kids.. lol But I told her, we would drive her Unlimited Wrangler, if we needed to have more room. :)

I was told by the dealer that the previous owner traded the MK6 in, because they "couldnt afford the payments". I find that terribly hard to believe. Especially since they put all this work into it. They said they traded it for a Jetta. SMH.

Sorry for the long story, but just wondered if any of you knew who might have had this car before and all the upgrades they did, also why they REALLY traded it...

Also, happy to be here and hopefully we can get together for some fun/beers/mods/all of the above...

Here is a pic of the car from Smith's website.

Last edited:

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Welcome! Your car looks like my car's twin. :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4

shadowgti12

Ready to race!
Hey, I have a shadow blue ,bought from the same dealership. Just installed stage II. might see you and say wow what a nice car!:thumbup:

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Always quiet in here. :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
If anyone wants to meet up tonight. I will be at the Celtic Pub in Smyrna. It's karaoke night and I'm in the mood for some IPA's and some Guiness. ;)

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
First two that show get their first round on me. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
.... I can hear the crickets.

BadCompany

Ready to race!
Does anybody even do Delaware meets? My car looks like shit in winter mode right now but man I would love to meet up with some local GTI people.

TurboSnail28

Hi guys! I'm new to VW...I just bought my 2011 GTI Autobahn in December 2014. I'm in love with it so far! [emoji7] I'm in Dover, but I bought it from Sheridan in Newark; been in love with GTIs for some time now and decided finally to take the plunge! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk