GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Demolished Passat

bilbos

On the Kop
Your insurance company will still have to settle the claim, that's what you pay the premiums for.

However, your rates will rise. All this means is that you will have to spend some time looking for the best deals come renewal time. Given the cost of the damage, I think the possible increase on the insurance premium is far outweighed by the cost of the repair.

Texas_MkV

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Well my father pulled it off again. Seriously I feel sorry for our dealerships lol.

Okay the car came back with I think 12k dollars worth of damage. Now we paid 25 or 26 for the car if I remember. I know we got an amazing deal. Now my father negotiated for them to give us 19,700 for the wrecked passat. Then they sold us a brand new one for 23,500 if I remember correctly. So we traded in a car that looked total and walked out with a brand new one and it will only cost us 65 dollars more a month now. Oh but we did put it on our insurance. So we had a 1000 deductable that we threw in with the VW dealership. So they will sit on the car till it is repaired and then sell it.

I was afraid that our insurance would drop us but our agent said that the company is seeing record profits and that they would not be cancelling any mutual customers or something like that. So he said even if my brother wrecked another car tomorrow, they still wouldn't drop us.

So a brand new Graphite Blue Passat is sitting in the spot of the old one and I like the color of this one a lot more.

Now that makes 4 VW's from Boardwalk in less than a year so I guess they must like us a little.

Call.me.Junior

is overboard.
Congrats to your family on the new car, what color was the other one?