GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Denver area part out (or complete car)...

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I'm debating about selling my car, if I do I'm going to part it out first.

-BSH race intake
-ST coilovers
-Unitronic catted downpipe
-Jetted J bend 02 spacer
-Hidden hitch (for mounting bike racks)
-S3 intercooler with trimmed hoses (I need your stock hoses)
-I'll trade the wheels/tires for OEM detroits in good shape with good tires + cash
-Golf grill modded to fit GTI (would need to trade for OEM GTI w/ ugly red strips)
-Hoen Xenon match foglight bulbs
-Rear hatch carpeted floor liner with plastic cargo organizer blocks

Torque mount insert probably isn't worth removing and the software obviously stays with the car, there may be some other things here and there to add but I think that's about it.

If someone is interested in the car it's a 2011 Shadow Blue 4 door GTI, DSG, Navigation, Sunroof, HID's with AFS with just under 40K miles on it. It's been meticulously overly maintained, I'm a VW tech.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Wow I was beginning to feel like I was the only one in the Denver area on this forum. What kind of wheels do you have?

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Yeah there doesn't seem to be many people out this way with MK6s, but the wheels are Tenzo R Type M 18x8 et 45 in bronze

Bowthewow

Ready to race!
Yeah there doesn't seem to be many people out this way with MK6s, but the wheels are Tenzo R Type M 18x8 et 45 in bronze

You willing to swap talledegas with tires for yours? About 700 miles on tires and rims

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
No wobble bolts, it's the correct bolt pattern.

Talledagas work, as long it's OEM 18's in good shape I don't really care.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
OEM that have seen better days, not sure on mileage as I run winter wheels/tires for 3-4 months out of the year but they still have some life left.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Yes, otherwise it's not really worth my time to take them off and swap them instead of getting rid of the car with them on.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Yes, otherwise it's not really worth my time to take them off and swap them instead of getting rid of the car with them on.

I can understand wheels +tires for wheels+ tires straight up, but it seems like a set can be had for ~800$, not including tires of course, and OEM's can be double that much.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I'm not going to debate it, that's the offer take it or leave it. Nobody pays full retail prices to buy a brand a new set of 4 OEM wheels.

303GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
How much for DP and Intercooler? Together or separate?