GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Did your NFL team make the playoffs?

copizza

Ready to race!
Congrats to the 49'rs!! Alex Smith sure played a hell of a game!

i like the Broncos, but im sure glad Tebow everything is over for 6 months!

Go G-Men!!!!

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
Just got home from a Night of football, UFC and parties !!

Holy shit the 9rs vs who dat...PHO KING IN SANE GAME !!!!

Hopefully the Texans have a good one like that.

Not even going to comment more then i am just now about Denver. *facepalm*

ImAuthenticFTW

Go Kart Champion
Just got home from a Night of football, UFC and parties !!

Holy shit the 9rs vs who dat...PHO KING IN SANE GAME !!!!

Hopefully the Texans have a good one like that.

Not even going to comment more then i am just now about Denver. *facepalm*

im ready for a battle with your guys today here in baltimore lol

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
That Saints/49ers game was one of the best games I've ever seen! That was phenominal, I didn't even watch the Den/NE game past half time

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
Fuck you jacoby, and good radiance because this is the last game with the texans due to that retarded move.

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
Fuck you jacoby, and good radiance because this is the last game with the texans due to that retarded move.

THE ONLY reason we lost. I'm actually going to puncture the autographed football i have of Jacoby Jones. See ya, go fuck it up for another team next year !!

So, it's going to be Pats vs ? in superbowl cause holy shit the ravens...looked like denver. lmao.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Well adding Josh McDaniels to the Patriots' coaching staff certainly seemed to help them. Either way I'd like to see Packers/Patriots this year - not only is the alliteration cool but it'd be a shootout with two shitty defenses.

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
LETS GO RAVENS!!!!

ImAuthenticFTW

Go Kart Champion
THE ONLY reason we lost. I'm actually going to puncture the autographed football i have of Jacoby Jones. See ya, go fuck it up for another team next year !!

So, it's going to be Pats vs ? in superbowl cause holy shit the ravens...looked like denver. lmao.

game was a VERY ugly one for us, but thats NOT the Raven's. The true team is gonna show up in NE. Not layin any money on this game, but i think we'll be fine against NE's "defense." Sure they looked good against Tebow, but its really not that hard too contain him.

LETS GO RAVENS!!!!

I'm with you!

SRT2GTI

Banned
Wow did the Packers play like total shit. My football season is officially over.

SRT2GTI

Banned