GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DO NOT BUY FROM P2SPEC (p2spec.com)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

09vdubgti

Banned
I still can't believe all this shit that's been going on, "Ben" and I used to talk on aim about all the things thats wrong with vendors now a days and then this happens. We used to talk about cars and tuning and about anything, he seemed like a cool and stand up guy.

cbursten

Banned
I noticed that happened yesterday...someone asked what the deal was with all the talk about them scamming people on forums. They gave a very short "that's another company..." answer.

That was me. There's more up there now. Pretty sure I wasn't accusing anybody of anything either.

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
Yeah...if they'd simply provide some clarification about the address thing, it might help them. This is sadly more a guilty by association and until proven innocent thing, unfortunately. I'd love for them to explain this and clear themselves if they are truly uninvolved.

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
They're probably related, Ill lurk later. Right now ill enjoy my time at stone brewery :)

ramiloutfi

Passed Driver's Ed
Ben did not refund me yet! And he insists on paying me through paypal. I cannot accept that as this is not an option for me here to withdraw the money coz i don't have a US bank account

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
I used to wonder what happened with the Powerchip tuning and all.

This is the place that was running the cheap powerchip flash special. i went down and checked it out, Ben seemed like a good guy. Good luck OP

Ben is a scam

I told him not to sell that fucking chip tune

I vagcom and logged it out of curiosity and it wad requesting

22 psi at redline

And gave fault codes for not enough boost requested / met

And it gave check engine lights and the timing was terrible

I told him to have them redo the tune and I'd log it to help them develop, because Its not anywhere near the correct settings to stage 1 tune

But they said fuck it and sold it the same weekend

What's worse is that I vagcom shit for free
What he does is have people come get vagcom by me and they paid him!
I've tol people to get refund from him because I don't ever charge for my shit

Fuck this guy hes such a scammer

http://golfmkv.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3103501&postcount=27

Also,
Called the Tustin Business Center today and spoke with a lady named Linda, she didn't give me much information since I did not have a court order or warrant for additional information.

She confirmed that the address 2650 Walnut Avenue, Unit B1 Tustin, CA 92780 is where p2spec and pyspeed operated in the past . It has been vacant for quite a few months.

Guess that explains the Pyspeed relocation in March?

Last edited:

Uberryan

Banned
Ben did not refund me yet! And he insists on paying me through paypal. I cannot accept that as this is not an option for me here to withdraw the money coz i don't have a US bank account

You can have Paypal issue you a check for the funds in your account, if you don't have the option of attaching a bank account. I think they charge like $4 or something for this feature. Worth looking into. Either that, or have someone in the states that you trust receive the funds, and then cut you a check. I think you're limited to how much money you can withdraw a month, like $500, so it might take you a while to get all that money out of your account on paypal, and into your hands. You could easily just use it to pay for online purchases though, and just leave that money in there.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Reading this thread has made me feel dirty. I need to take a shower and watch something wholesome, Sound of Music? Old Yeller?
:bellyroll::bellyroll:

Who's up for starting an angry torch-and-pitchfork mob outside his house??

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI

Just accept the payment and buy something else online, almost all sites support paypal...that's what i did with another company when they refunded me.

PS if he sends you the payment as a "paypal refund"..it will go straight to your credit card and the paypal balance will remain at '0'

JhnR

Banned
i still wanna know where PYspeed is. They bumped in here then left...without a trail..

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
I still can't believe all this shit that's been going on, "Ben" and I used to talk on aim about all the things thats wrong with vendors now a days and then this happens. We used to talk about cars and tuning and about anything, he seemed like a cool and stand up guy.
Same here....i just don't know what to say anymore...

PYSpeed.com

Ready to race!
Guys,

Our core business is wholesale to vendors on various products and P2Spec was one of the many vendors that bought from us. Some popular MK6 products are VMR, Avant Garde Wheels and Racing Dash LED lights....etc. You can also see that we are volume dealer for VMR and also the retail distributor for the Avant Garde Wheels as well. (http://www.avantgardewheels.com/wheretobuy.html)

We moved from So Cal to North Cal last year and subleased the place out. Our new location is inside club auto sport in San Jose focusing more on the exotic markets and wholesale alone. Anyone in bay area is welcome to drop by if you have further questions. http://clubautosport.net/

Whatever our vendors do with their customers, we really have no control over them. Our sales receive payments from vendors and we ship them out. Customers need to contact the place they bought from for any issues. I hope this clear up concerns about PYSpeed.

PS. Also We know a few new companies copied our website, but nothing much we can do about it.

Sincerely,
Eric ~
PYSpeed

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Then why has it been documented you guys share the same address?

PYSpeed.com

Ready to race!
Then why has it been documented you guys share the same address?

That was our old warehouse location before we subleased and moved to north cal.

Plus we were at a XBOX Video Game Special event on Friday we documented on our facebook fan page with photos.

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
Hop on PYSpeed's facebook page and start asking questions. I did, and whoever runs their page got very defensive.

Not a single post left on there about this today. HUMM vary interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.