GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Downpipe and exhaust suggestions

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Whatever fits your budget and sound preferences, search the forum.

I run a CTS dp and stock exhaust with a resonator delete and it sounds pretty nice.

Alpinee30

Go Kart Newbie
There is a lot of sound clips for this platform on YouTube. Turbo backs go from as low as $600 to well over $2k.

I am Turbo back 3" Milltek race cat non resonated. I like it its quiet when at cruising speeds but really like how it sounds when you're in the upper RPM range. Started with a CTS down pipe but didn't like the sound went with the thicker cast downpipe to cut down on cabin noise.

To me it was Milltek or Unitronic . They sounded different but both verry good, If I did it all over, I would have chosen Unitronic for the Vbands

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Unitronic is the one I wanted to get if I were to buy one. I went the $60 route.

noah.D

Passed Driver's Ed
I currently run a CTS downpipe and have a rev9 catback otw. I’ve heard the combo in person and it sounds super good when tuned. It’s very loud tho so just personal preference. The total setup cost around $850 so def of the cheaper side as well.

JOHNDERS2586

Ready to race!
Eurosport catted DP and Beluga racing cat back.. about $800 all in.. Sounds good IMO.. Pretty tame just cruising, but opens up under full throttle, so good mix of both worlds when you don't want to look like an obnoxious child everywhere you go.