GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dream gun locker?

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
Bored from final exam study soo i start day dreaming....

What's your dream gun locker?

Must be legal for civilian ownership. (Well since my locker will be in Thailand all the fancy AK and M4 are out of the question)

Mine will be the following

Colt 1911 Special Combat Government

Colt 1911 Series 70 9mm in black

Authentic WWII K98

Colt Python 6'' in royal blue

Sako 85 Kodiak .338 Winchester

Lucidity

Marx

HK MR762

dubbin

All in, All out..
OT, but why thailand? i was just there (phuket), pretty out of control place....lol

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Authentic WWII K98

I haz one.

it's from 1936 with wearing that shows that there was (for quite a long time) a scope on attached to it. Still has the leaf sight, original sling, 3rd Reich eagles (swastikas mostly visable), and bayonet. all the part numbers match too, which from what I understand, is extremely rare. Got it off my dad for $100 when he SERIOUSLY needed some quick cash.

he's still pretty mad about the deal.

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
I haz one.

it's from 1936 with wearing that shows that there was (for quite a long time) a scope on attached to it. Still has the leaf sight, original sling, 3rd Reich eagles (swastikas mostly visable), and bayonet. all the part numbers match too, which from what I understand, is extremely rare. Got it off my dad for $100 when he SERIOUSLY needed some quick cash.

he's still pretty mad about the deal.

Daaaaaaaamn!!!
Let me know when you wanna let go of it!:thumbsup:
I will gladly take it off your hand!

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
that makes me LOL.

cereal.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
ION...

I've wanted one of these in a .45 for about 5 years. My buddy in VA got one used for $650...

Sig Saur/Mauser M2

Sig bought the rights to use a mauser action. Mmmmm

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties

and a house on a hill with only one way in.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator

and a house on a hill with only one way in.

except you just bought a house with other houses about 3 feet (1 meter for you silly canooks).... so you might need 10 of those :lol: