GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dynaudio Information

Giblets

Passed Driver's Ed
Didn't have the choice as I wasn't prepared to wait 14 weeks for a factory order. Would probably have gone for the upgrade though.

zee

Go Kart Champion
It was an easy choice for me...a lot easier now that the Canadian pricelist is out.

Canada put Dynaudio, Navigation and MDI in a package...so any of the three cannot be purchased as seperate options. I wanted the Navigation and MDI, so I had to get the package.....with a package price at CAD$1999 it is a steal considering the Navigation unit retails for over US$2000.

I've posted elsewhere that, for the US market at least, Dynaudio is an absolute no-brainer for USD$476. It lacks only the lowest bass (no sub - duh) but otherwise sounds awesome IMHO. Clean, plenty of punch, excellent staging, not overly bright or harsh. Back in the dark ages, I did some car stereo work and I doubt you could approach the sound quality for under $1,000 on the aftermarket. Throw in OEM integration? Get it, you'll hate yourself if you don't.

kitcat18

Passed Driver's Ed
Sounds Great

Well as I dont have a golf with out it its hard to compare.
But I cant complain about the sound at all.

sleepergti86

APRTuned
I lub the dyno audio, but i wish it had more low-end bass response... if you try to crank it and jam out too much, the bass starts to get crappy real quick. Maybe a small 10" sub and a 600watt will do the trick!