GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

E-Ciggs Round #2

Merkle

Banned
MY g/f is thinking about trying an E-cigg, there was a thread about it here a while ago, but it got archived. Anyway, I'm looking for suggestions and success stories.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
The Butcher is an expert, though he has been gone for quite awhile.

FinallygotmyGTI

Ready to race!
I use them. Even though I had quit smoking years ago, I picked up e-cigs during a crazy stressful business trip I was on instead of buying a pack of regular cigs. I tried a bunch of brands like Blu, V2, Njoy and I then I found Halo. I started with their cig-a-like (G6) and it was good but then I upgraded to their Triton kit and it is awesome! Check out their site, lots of good info in their FAQ

09vdubgti

Banned
Interesting story I read the other day in the paper. There are establishments starting to ban the usage of e-cigs.

Merkle

Banned
I use them. Even though I had quit smoking years ago, I picked up e-cigs during a crazy stressful business trip I was on instead of buying a pack of regular cigs. I tried a bunch of brands like Blu, V2, Njoy and I then I found Halo. I started with their cig-a-like (G6) and it was good but then I upgraded to their Triton kit and it is awesome! Check out their site, lots of good info in their FAQ

Thanks.

The Butcher is an expert, though he has been gone for quite awhile.

I know, I thought of him right away but he hasn't been on since September.

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
I use a vapr and you can get different mg of nicotine. That way she could experiment with them and see which one satisfies her cravings. I'm using a 12mg and it does it for me, and there are so many flavors to chose from its incredible

Bfrazier991

Passed Driver's Ed
Just dont find your self sucking on that thing all night!! because it taste to good. You can even get 0mg if your ever just bored.

Legendary

Ready to race!

Merkle

Banned
She got a white rhino vaporizer yesterday. She likes it so far. Thanks for the all the suggestions! I'll tell her about the lizard stuff!

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
She got a white rhino vaporizer yesterday. She likes it so far. Thanks for the all the suggestions! I'll tell her about the lizard stuff!

Good luck and you have my blessings. Just in my experience don't go cheap with the vapes because the more expensive ones give you better smoke, longer battery, and can store more juice. Anyways, good luck again and keep is updated!