GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

E-cigs

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Got the Vea starter kit with a couple different e-liquids the other day. Pretty nice actually. They are also local to me which is never bad. Still think I will feel like an asshole using this in public, but no worse than when I smoke normal cigarettes I guess.

http://www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com/shop/e-cigarettes.html

Looks nice.

Never been a fan of cartomizers though. Mutes a lot of E Liquids flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Mcflurvin

Ready to race!

This is why I miss my Chi You with a Z-Atty pro rebuildable, clouds for days, flavor like no other..... Should've never sold my chi you...... Whatever my provari still treats me good haha

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
uploadfromtaptalk1375308364750.jpg

Pick this up today. Adjustable atomizer battery and tank with a different wick system. Just starting into this and this was suggested by a friend of mines to get.

Send while dancing to Gangnam Style

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Let me know how you like the 0mg liquid. I'm thinking of going that route. Like your setup.

I just don't dig the tanks. I'll probably go with cartomizers

Check out the Volcano Clearonizers. Diameter of a cigarette and fantastic flavor.

Just don't buy anything else by them lol

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Let me know how you like the 0mg liquid. I'm thinking of going that route. Like your setup.

I just don't dig the tanks. I'll probably go with cartomizers

Thanks man. :thumbsup: I actually really like the 0mg ones. Not a cigarette smoker or anything, and only occasionally smoke hookah (which is what kind of got me to looking at these things). The Litchi had a really good flavor, similar to the hookah flavor I have had (and about as much nicotine content). The 0mg ones really tasted like their flavor, but it was more of a slight delayed effect of the flavor with no weird after taste.

One of my other friends told me I should have gotten a different type of battery (longer lasting battery with the Pro-tank), but I only use this for occasions, so I didn't see a need to get a large battery pack (he uses his every chance he gets).

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Thanks man. :thumbsup: I actually really like the 0mg ones. Not a cigarette smoker or anything, and only occasionally smoke hookah (which is what kind of got me to looking at these things). The Litchi had a really good flavor, similar to the hookah flavor I have had (and about as much nicotine content). The 0mg ones really tasted like their flavor, but it was more of a slight delayed effect of the flavor with no weird after taste.

One of my other friends told me I should have gotten a different type of battery (longer lasting battery with the Pro-tank), but I only use this for occasions, so I didn't see a need to get a large battery pack (he uses his every chance he gets).

I can kill an 18650 AW IMR battery in 40 min. Sunohms aren't do great for battery life :-/

GOBbluth

Ready to race!
Do different clearomizers taste differently? I had the cheapo disposable clearomizer and it worked well. But did not pull all that great.

Bought an evod rebuildable clearomizer that is supposed to be a pretty decent one, but nothing fancy.

It pulls much better, but has a alcoholy-raisins after taste. Anyone experience this?

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
That's pretty cool! Is that a tank on it?

It's a rebuildable dripping atomizer called the Nimbus.

Do different clearomizers taste differently? I had the cheapo disposable clearomizer and it worked well. But did not pull all that great.

Bought an evod rebuildable clearomizer that is supposed to be a pretty decent one, but nothing fancy.

It pulls much better, but has a alcoholy-raisins after taste. Anyone experience this?

I stay away from Clearonizers. The EVOD is a great tank though. I recommend washing it out before use. Who knows what oils are left on it from China.

Shoot_out

Ready to race!
So... Uh... Update...

After I asked Butcher about a month ago about ecigs I ordered an ego kit. About a week after that I ordered a MVP v2. (effin fantastic btw) Another week later I started trying new juices and checking out the local shops. Some of my favorite online shops are MsT'sbakery, namberjuice, pinkspot, and some stuff from madvapes. You can kind of see its been a roller coaster of fun for me diving in head first. I've been smoke free since last month and I'm loving it. Ty butcher for giving me a few pointers.

Currently in route from orders as of today: more namberjuice, more pinkspot juice, a k100, a VAMO, batteries, a sentinel clone from fastech, IGO-L, a stand, RBA materials, misc. tanks, carts, drip tips, RSST, and a trident. There would be more stuff but my wife took my card :(

I may need a second job.

Sent from my iFreeze via crapatalk.