GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECS tuning smoke side marker = BAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahuang1983

Kanoneweiß
I am sure many people already know this. It was raining a lot recently, and i noticed one of the bulb is already dead lol. I am not even gonna bother with their limited warranty since shipping probably cost as much as new one.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Mine went through a hurricane and still work fine for over a year.

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
you know, for all that crapped on P4E's sidemarkers, I had them on both my MKV/VI GTI's. Perfect fit and and never an issue.

the ones I just purchased through my local retailer are ECS as well and the fitment just sucks.

I know ECS stands behind their stuff as does my retailer, so they're going back w/out issue and I'm going to go with colour matched this time for something different and actually a lot cheaper than any set of tinted or clear sidemarkers.

Ihaterice

Ready to race!
Just a couple days ago I noticed my left side marker went out. Yesterday I took the cover off the front wheel well and saw that my bulb had fallen out from the housing. I then took the marker out so I could plug it back in but was surprised to see it had melted, almost burned out! :( Here are the pictures, I got mine from ecstuning. I mean I figured they would crap out eventually but I had only had them for a year. Is there anyway I could just get the left one purchased? I know its a rant but I advise everyone to check theirs and make sure everything is nice and tight to be safe..

hiimelvin

Ready to race!
Also had mine (ECS Smoked) for about a year and one housing has melted as well. When does a fluke become a trend?..

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Thank you very Much. I planned on purchasing a set of smoked side markers! I live in Florida which rains a lot and I am an OCD Chronic Car washer! Just ask my Neighbors :23:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Smoked side markers on an R?

Do your baby right, go colormatched - especially on CW!!! good god, men...

ThatJohnGuy

pppffftttt
I bought a pair off a guy named John from here. They fit well at first but see they fit horribly now. I believe he got them through ECS as well. Poor ECS guys. Maybe a bad batch from the supplier they get them from?

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Just a couple days ago I noticed my left side marker went out. Yesterday I took the cover off the front wheel well and saw that my bulb had fallen out from the housing. I then took the marker out so I could plug it back in but was surprised to see it had melted, almost burned out! :( Here are the pictures, I got mine from ecstuning. I mean I figured they would crap out eventually but I had only had them for a year. Is there anyway I could just get the left one purchased? I know its a rant but I advise everyone to check theirs and make sure everything is nice and tight to be safe..

Also had mine (ECS Smoked) for about a year and one housing has melted as well. When does a fluke become a trend?..

Please check your inbox everyone!

Mine fit great. So far so good

Thanks for the positive feedback - Enjoy!

Andy

Ihaterice

Ready to race!
Wow that was quick! Thanks for taking care of me Andy! Can't beat good ol' fashioned customer service I suppose :thumb up: will be coming back! Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.