GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ENGEN COVER MOD DIY

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
Just finished mine...

Now I just need a new intake, and a noise pipe delete to clean up the bay a bit more (and a good wash won't hurt either!!!!).

Thanks, I'm aroused.

Steph1

Nice here is how mine look
Looks Great!
Thinking of doing this to mine.If you don't mind, I'm curious as to what paint you used and if you had any peeling/problems with the paint at all. I heard RustOleum was good but need some second opinions first before I jump into anything.

michal

Go Kart Champion
Looks awesome. Now get rid of the noise pipe and your engine bay will look even cleaner!
Or paint it red. It's too much red on the right side (actually it's the left side). :laugh: Just kidding. It looks really good.

micah360

Ready to race!
No... I used engine enamel spray paint. And I didn't paint the backsides of them, I taped them off before I painted so they are still blue... so there is no worry about that.

Did you use Plasti-Dip on the coolant lid and the washer fluid lid? If so, any worries about the fluids dissolving the Plasti-Dip and getting into pumps?

L3it3R

Passed Driver's Ed
Did mine this morning:

L3it3R

Passed Driver's Ed
Not that it really matters.... Since it works the same both ways (and FITS the same). But, the stupid thing came from APR with the APR logo on that side.