GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EPC Light + No Power Loss?

Mercfh

Ready to race!
2014 GTI, 3k miles on it. Started car and epc light came on.....car drove fine/ no CEL?

However by the time I parked I restarted the car and it didn't come back on. I did a search and most people with EPC light had power loss of some sort, mine felt fine.

Any ideas?

Mercfh

Ready to race!
it happened one time then went away, no issues at all. just a little glitch

seems like it might be that, happened once before. but it lasted like...1 min before going off.

Car feels fine otherwise, if it happens again im def. gonna take it to the dealer.

Higinio.Tavasci

Passed Driver's Ed
Mine has done that in the past but only two times when I ran out of gas driving to the gas station (trying to stablish my mpg rate) hahaha when i started the car again the EPC will light up and stay for severas minutes but nothing else. (My car is a 1.4 twincharger) so I don't know if that helps

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Mine has done that in the past but only two times when I ran out of gas driving to the gas station (trying to stablish my mpg rate) hahaha when i started the car again the EPC will light up and stay for severas minutes but nothing else. (My car is a 1.4 twincharger) so I don't know if that helps

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

My gti did that for 15 mins straight, stopped by coffee turned it off then turned back on no light. It certainly doesnt have to do with type of engines unless theres a problem